Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently bought a cbr600 track day project bike. its been sitting outside and is fairly rusty . . . i decided to touch the headers up and used a can of what i thought was header spray paint in had in my garage (label fell off a long time ago). got everything all masked up and painted the headers and start riding around the neightborhood to heat the headers up to "set" the paint while wearing a helmet only. stopped to cross an intersection behind a car and must have gotten fumes from the paint into my helmet because i started feeling lightheaded and then woke up behind the car with the bike crunched behind the car and the car crunched pretty good too. i don't konw if i passed out from the fumes from the paint and my hand slipped off the clutch or what or what. i don't have insurance on the bike as its a track bike so im just supposed to buy the guy new bumper, trunk, tailights and one rear fender for his 98 nissan altima. the stock fairings, headlight, and gauges are done on the bike, and the gas tank is dented. hopefully the fork and frames are ok. i think maybe i got a can of normal black spray paint mistaken for header paint? who knows?

·
Registered
260 Posts
wow thats crazy, sue the paint can company =o)

·
Registered
317 Posts
this is quite honestly one of the stupidest things i've read...

·
Registered
260 Posts
if it really happened i bet it was horribly funny looking. ur just sitting behind this biker minding ur own business. he goes limp, floors it, and smacks in2 the car infront of you. One of those, "I cant believe that just fucking happened" moments. (boondock saints)

·
Registered
646 Posts
If this really did happen, then you are lucky as sh*t that the cops werent involved. You could have lost your license as well as perhaps been arrested for have no insurance at the scene of an accident that you caused. Anyways, glad u ok and glad u got the luck of god.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Smoke crack much?

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Gixxer_Six2003 said:
hmmm, let me just see what kind of readings we get here..... Welp, don't look good.
No fair...You imported your smilie :twofinger...But I must admit, the readings seem to be correct...

·
Registered
503 Posts
svilla said:
Not to be a dick but, Your stupid. You are the reason that my insurance is so high. :boid
How does he make insurance higher? He didn't claim it on insurance so it has no effect on you, fucking idiot.

I dunno why someone would BS a post like this, to look like an idiot on purpose? We need pics.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Passed out from paint fumes? HAD to ride the bike to get it hot to set the paint? Bwaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You're a doofus.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts