Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how many of you have named your bike...ya know kinda like how parents name children. My old bike I called April but just curious if anyone else names their bikes and what is its name, or am i just a bit odd.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I call it "The Deal Sealer" or "The Pantie Dropper"

I called my last bike "EVE" cause it reminded me of that Ruff Rhyders bitch..

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
See signature.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Never thought about it but "The Black Hell" sounds about right...
hrrmm.....

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nope, never named my bike or any one of them but I do love it

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
Well I guess I will go with Schrek. Hehe, but I do have some names for my friends themselves.
One guy drops his bike for any reason, we call him Droperella, which also rides up to windows of ANY girl that looks at him more than 3 seconds.
Another named squidtard-he doesnt ride with us, but likes to show off his Suzuki GS500 and "clutch shift" to make the front end rise (no wheelies) also he does the "move his body" as he turns...any turn as if he is leaning hard, as well as the "stand up on your foot pegs while waiting at a light and act like you are looking for someone".
And a few others that want to buy your gear or helmet in payments. we call em the ebay financers.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
yes, i call mine lil' hooker. cuz i pour money into her and she gives me pleasure..mmmmmm v-twin vibrations :drool :lol

·
Knuckle Dragger
187 Posts
1981 GS550L: BoBo the Wonder Bike
1993 VX800: Thumper the Wonder Twin
2001 GSF600S: Undecided....perhaps Eilene (get it? "I Lean") Then I'd have my very own theme song..."Come on Eilene"

Oh God...does this mean I'm gay? Cuz I'd really hate to have to give up my boob addiction. :banme

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I like to call mine Woody since it has the Woody decals on it, and since the motor seems to be like me in that it always has a woody and wants some action.

The SM450R is just an Evil Hooligan, so that's what we call it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
this girl suggested i name my bike. I've been looking and looking and couldn't think of anything.

Last night I watched "Motorcycle Diaries" and decided to name it "Fuser" after Che Guevara.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts