Sport Bikes banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
mmm mmm good...
6,958 Posts
i replied to the title post and said it was a stolen bike, got flagged and taken down. people are idiots sometimes.

·
mmm mmm good...
6,958 Posts
tried to email him....the daemon got back to me.

Sorry, but the craigslist user address you recently mailed ([email protected]) does not seem to be valid. It could be you're trying to respond to a very old posting, or that the user has not requested anonymous email forwarding. Please check the address and try again.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Too late, now hes just scared and sitting on a stolen bike.
Ill admit, im a dumbass and bought a stolen bike once. It was a fj 1200 back in the early 90's. I was a kid with mx experience and I overheard a parts guy at the auto parts place i delivered parts for selling it on the phone for 600. I jumped on the deal and it included the original key but no title or explanation why no title.
I parked that thing and one day i brought some friends to look at it, as we walked away a cop pulled up on us (looked suspicious? LOL) and he didnt know about that bike but I never even went near it again LOL, a year or two later it disappeared probably cause it had been abandoned.
Hopefully it went back to its real owner.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Maybe he needs to get the bike inspected to pass inspection and needs a title? (I'm being nice and thinking he is honest).

Of course, there is the aggravating little details of that title not matching the VIN on the bike.

I'd say he's definitely going to do something illegal, if he hasn't already.

My money is that it is a stolen bike.

edit: If you are nearby you might want to direct this to the attention of the LEOs. If it really is a stolen bike, it would be nice to see it recovered for whomever it was stolen from.
No just a parts bike ya know it all paid it shouldnt be on the street at all . i done the same thing .id get it for dirt cheap n dont stop for da cops n yu good . once they tale
i found this craigslist ad:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/306875397.html

Ok everyone...I need a Title, for a 2003 CBR600RR. I DONT care if it was salvaged...or whatever. I just need the PAPER Title. Doesnt matter what state. Perfect chance for you guys that parted out or crashed your CBR and have the title layin around. Sell it to me! Cash paid!

so, is this stolen? or is there another reason why someone would want this?
anybody have their cbr stolen in the philly area lately?
just thought i should post this up...
apor
That means it shouldmt be on the street m shit . its a parts bike cant put n yur name ya kmow .. Happen to me . oh yeap n once cops take it . they crush it

21 - 26 of 26 Posts