Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
fuggin bandwagon jumpers, looking to make a quick buck.. The nudity patch has to be downloaded from the internet, so you cant "accidentally" unlock it..

Also, read another article yesterday, that said the same group was suing the makers of "The Sims".. There are parts of the game where you change your baby, or take showers, ect.. And that group says that it is a "Training video for Child molesters"
Some people have no fucking lives....

·
Registered
492 Posts
Punkwood2k said:
fuggin bandwagon jumpers, looking to make a quick buck.. The nudity patch has to be downloaded from the internet, so you cant "accidentally" unlock it..
Plus the fact that the game is rater M for Mature (17+). Gee... let me buy this for my 14 year old grandson. Put on some glasses grannie!!! :bitchslap

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Hello? What about the parent(s) not purchasing such a violent game? Where is the parental responsibility? The game already has a M-Rating and I won't even let my 10 year old in the same room as me when I play it.

Suffice to say that kids these days are already overexposed to violence, drug use, sex, etc. via television.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I really think our judicial system needs a good overhaul. I like the way the Europeans do it... if you lose, you pay for ALL the expenses for the other party. That will really stop people from putting in frivolous lawsuits.

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
It would also stop poor people from seeking justice. Especially when rich people can hire Johnny Cochrane types..

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I hate when people bitch about crap like this. I don't mean you guys on here but the people who complain about stuff like this video game. Aren't we living in a country where people have the choice to make their own decisions on what they get themselves into? If you don't like what you're dealing with then don't frickin' deal with it. Boo-frickin-hoo.

TMK, Maddox is the man. I so hope he runs for President.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
the judicial system makes it soo easy to pick up a quick buck!! you can sue over anything...you cant lose, i'm half tempted to join the bandwagon and become a millionare the easy way!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
tmkreutzer said:
It would also stop poor people from seeking justice. Especially when rich people can hire Johnny Cochrane types..

BS, in the US lawyers represent the clients for free and take 35% of the winnings. How about put some responsibility on the lawyer to pay up if he losses than only real cases will come to court with substance. I know a few lawyers in the Europe (Netherlands) and crap like this gets laughed at by judges.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
God dammit. this shit pisses me off. beat that old lady.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Oh my god...what a stupid old bitch. :upyours

I hope she gets beaten to death as well. :lao

·
mmm mmm good...
6,958 Posts
This should be thrown out solely based on the fact that she willingly bought the game for her grandson....thus, she is responsible for his exposure to it. Not knowing what the game is does not mean your absolved for the responsibility.

Like the lady that sued McDonalds for the hot coffee. The same bitch would have complained that her coffee was too cold. Fuckin people are getting dumber as we become more educated.

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
grandma should be sued for buying her 14 year old grandson a game with a mature rating.

we do live in a sue happy world :(

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Florence Cohen, 85, of New York, said in the lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Manhattan that the game's manufacturer, Rockstar Games, and its parent company, New York-based Take Two Interactive Software Inc., engaged in false, misleading and deceptive practices
Well ya stupid ass old bag it says RIGHT on the cover..."Rated M for MATURE" which means its for audiences 18+...if ADULTS buy this game for their kids they are contributing to the delinquecy of a minor and should be charged as such if they try to stir up a mess like this. They did admit to the crime by saying they bought it FOR the kid right....Rockstar Games lawyers should throw that into the mix.

Attachments

·
Registered
623 Posts
Damn, now Congress is taking an interest and will be looking into the games. Great. Just fucking great. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? The game had a rating M for mature!!!! If you can't read the rating than whose fault is it. Disregard the rating and you have a game called "Grand Theft Auto". The fact that its about stealing cars already indicates it might not be appropriate for your 14 year old. I bet if they called the game "Theft, Drugs, Violence, Sex, and very bad fucking things" morons like these would still buy it than complain it is not labeled clearly for their 14 year old.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
There is no easy answer here. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ corrupts PERIOD. We will NEVER get over our current problems like this till there is no money or payment for services issued system. Money = GREED. Think about it. Itjust isnt possible................................................ [email protected]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts