Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 3183 Posts

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It sucks when you trust, and get slapped in the face

So no names to be mentioned..... So this is not a flame.....

But anyway, several weeks ago I did a member a favour, which included lending them a few hundred dollars, now I am getting slapped in the face with BS and no return of money, oh wait sorry I did get one small down payment check which when I went to the bank to cash it, the teller plain out right laughed at me....

Now heres the deal, do I persue this further? or as I was so nicely told by a friend of said person, just chip it up to a lesson learned......

The whole story is like this, I spent some time with said person, and while doing so, well one thing lead to another and we ended up having sex on 2 occasions, we both realised after that this was not such a good idea, said person has a BF, though not a very good relationship, and she also told me of feelings for another, so that was that, still friends. ANyway as time went by circumstances changed, things went down the tubes as far as friendship was concerned and the money issue, the issue that I loaned said person money on the assurance that it would be returned after said persons trip to visit BF, that didnt happen, and 2 months later it still hadn't been returned, so I started chasiing it up, and was told by said persons BF to stay in contact with him instead, so I did, we also ended up having some very revealing conversations, which lead to me, finaly saying screw it, I am tired of all the BS both he and she were feeding me and each other so I chose to come clean and told BF everything, he at the time seemed OK about it, but also a little curious as to whether I was telling the truth or not, so I came clean about everything, all secrets I knew of as I had been a shall we say some one for said person to confide in, or atleast I thought I was, turns out said person is just full of so many lies that well you dont really know what to believe anymore. Anywaya couple of weeks ago now, I had one final chat with said persons BF and his friend took over the call and basically told me, hey man you fucked her, so look at is as money well spent and chalk it up to a loss you aint getting your money.

So what do I do now, do I continue to hope for my money, do I chase it up further, or do I just let it go and forget it......

Seeing as said person is a mod on here I suspect this thread will get deleted, but as I have not said who it is, I would hope that the powers will be will stand forth and allow this to be voiced and opinions received.....

Thanks

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
i think you know the answer to your own question. let it go. you aren't going to see the money. you aren't going to rebuild this friendship. you operated under honest and honorable intentions. no reason to be upset. its just money, you'll make more.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
I didn't even read all of that shit and I can tell you this: You need to name names my friend. And some digital images if you have any.

There needs to be some public humiliation for this cunt if it's true.

I don't care if, hypothetically speaking, she ran this place and started banning people. I would put it in my sig all her personal information on every other message board I'm a member of. And I know a couple boards that would probably help you get your money back - or at least rape the equivalent out of her in retribution.

Crack whore sluts. Gotta love 'em.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
did you give the money in cash?? if you did...and you have no documentation then I can't see how you can collect. You can go after them for the bad check though.

·
Lickalotapuss
2,859 Posts
I actually reserve the "C" word for moments like this...I also think you should name names....

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
malik ross said:
no reason to be upset. its just money, you'll make more.
I'd say it's true for sperm or sweat - but for some, money doesn't come by so easy. ESPECIALLY if you own a business. Trust me, I know.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
UK_R6 said:
I spent some time with said person, and while doing so, well one thing lead to another and we ended up having sex on 2 occasions, we both realised after that this was not such a good idea, said person has a BF, though not a very good relationship,
I think I know who your talking about D....actually I'm pretty sure

UK_R6 said:
Seeing as said person is a mod on here I suspect this thread will get deleted, but as I have not said who it is, I would hope that the powers will be will stand forth and allow this to be voiced and opinions received.....

Thanks

Yep...now I know

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no names will be mentioned.
cash, and I do have a receipt for the $400 I deposited into her account after I was called by her and her BF asking me to loan them the money.

Yeah when all said and done, I wish I did have some photo's, but all I have are some happy memories, a few sour ones and an if I could turn the clocks back thought or 2.....

Funny thing is the comment of, you got your monies worth, when talking about us having sex and the money being worth it LOL....
I could crack a few fantasies on here with that tale LOL......
But oh well what can you do

·
Registered
898 Posts
LOL...there aren't too many female mods on here. :bitchslap

:lao

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jim schmidt said:
Why all the drama? You want to embarass someone who stiffed you on a loan, man up and do it.
Well if I get permission from an administrator or moderator to do so I will..... Until then because of the circumstances I'm not going to.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I would hope that this thread wouldn't be deleted.....just so a mod could protect her name

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
UK_R6 said:
Well if I get permission from an administrator or moderator to do so I will..... Until then because of the circumstances I'm not going to.
Why bother with permission? Because you're attached to the information or people here? Fuck that!

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SalKhan said:
Why bother with permission? Because you're attached to the information or people here? Fuck that!
Without permission this thread will be deleted because of flaming rules, even though all I say is true, it would still be a full on personal attack on said person and therefore deleted.

I will gladly take the info to PM for anyone who is interested....

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
appleripper said:
Seems like a full on personal attack to me.
Nope, that can only be said if I was to tell who this is in public

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
I'll take the PM and post it myself if you're that afraid.

There's a huge difference between a personal attack and justice.

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
What's the point of all this drama? Why air it out on the internet?
Did she hurt your feelings? Did you think it was really going to go somewhere?

Sounds like you played the part of the caring, good listener, shoulder to cry on type perfectly, as long as it suited your needs.
And then when things didn't go how you wanted, you turned and dished everything up.
You sold out. That's being a rat.
And you're acting like a pathetic jilted loser caughing up this drama over a woman.
Grow up, get a life, and move on.

Said person's BF's friend was right on the money.

1 - 20 of 3183 Posts