Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a box that will accomodate the left and right fairings off of a GSX-R600? I need to ship them...

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
PakMail should have some...I usually do but I'm all out...I ll have some next week...how soon do you need it??

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Gary ... when you come over tomorrow you can check the boxes I have in the garage. We saved some boxes and broke them down.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
You're welcome to swing by my job (Miami Lakes) on Monday or Tuesday, it's a warehouse with a lot of shipping stuff. We could always modify something to fit and use air pakpads to keep it safe. Just another option. Oh and no charge for that, lol... just pay for shipping if you want to send it out FedEx.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
fotocycle said:
You're welcome to swing by my job (Miami Lakes) on Monday or Tuesday, it's a warehouse with a lot of shipping stuff. We could always modify something to fit and use air pakpads to keep it safe. Just another option. Oh and no charge for that, lol... just pay for shipping if you want to send it out FedEx.
That's a way better deal Gary!!!! I was gonna charge ya!!!!!!!! j/k :phatyo

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Ouch .... :chair

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I thought you did wear a helmet while posting?

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Short bus?

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fotocycle said:
Cool...are you working on Monday?

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Onetrick said:
Gary ... when you come over tomorrow you can check the boxes I have in the garage. We saved some boxes and broke them down.
I will check you out tomorrow...thanks. :dblthumb

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ALF/USA said:
PakMail should have some...I usually do but I'm all out...I ll have some next week...how soon do you need it??
I don't need them until early next week...

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
HamG said:
Cool...are you working on Monday?
Unfortunately, yes :rolleyes But I'll be coming in late, around 11 AM till most likely 5 or 6 PM. We've got all kinds of stuff that I use to ship my eBay items with... I'm the Shipping supervisor so I can do that, lol. The warehouse is by Miami Lakes Drive (150th) and Red Rd (57th Ave). Just lemme know.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
HamG said:
Have a box that will accomodate the left and right fairings off of a GSX-R600? I need to ship them...
sorry G, I don't have one, but if I did I would let you borrow them... :lao :cheers

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Cris and Chiny, but I don't need to borrow them as I won't be returning them! :lao

Sorry...got carried away...nothing but love! :D

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
fotocycle said:
Unfortunately, yes :rolleyes But I'll be coming in late, around 11 AM till most likely 5 or 6 PM. We've got all kinds of stuff that I use to ship my eBay items with... I'm the Shipping supervisor so I can do that, lol. The warehouse is by Miami Lakes Drive (150th) and Red Rd (57th Ave). Just lemme know.
foto, looks like I can come by around 4:30 or so...is that cool?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts