Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
www.cageofpain.com

I know off the wall ? huh? But I have a couple friends of mine who are perfessionally wrestling at american pro wrestling in Spartanburg SC. This was there childhood dream, and they are now doing it when no one said they would. They do a really amazing job. I went and watched the sat night and I just thought I would share there website with you guys so you could check it out and tell me what you think.

www.cageofpain.com

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
If it's good, I'm a fan. I've thought about going into training myself sometime soon with a local federation.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Not really, it seems really gay to me. If I want to watch guys pretend to fight I watch a Jackie Chan movie. If I want to watch guys really fight I watch PRIDE fighting.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I pity anyone that believes in Professional Wrestling Exhabition as a sport or actual competition. I speak as the Western Cdn champ, in my wt division of Amateur Wrestling & coached for some 12 yrs as a Certified Amateur Wrestling Coach.

You will see both Free-Style & Greco-Roman Amateur Wrestling going on in the Olympics, & world championships along with possibly your high schools to even Universites. But never the faked crap.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Professional wrestling is nothing but a soap opera with fighting. I'll admit I enjoy watching it, I've been to my share of Monday Night Raw events, Summer Slam once, and even Wrestlemania twice. I haven't been keeping up with it lately though, they don't show it on TV here.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Professional wrestling (as in what's on TV) was good about 15yrs ago. When there wasn't all the showboating, drama, yadda yadda yadda. I stopped watching then too.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I totally agree with all of you, the ones on tv have turned into more of a soap opra but what they are doing doesen't have as much drama as tv there is alot more wrestling. It's just something they have always wanted to do and they are haveing a great time doing it. I am there to support them all the way.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
04gixxergirl said:
What federation is out that way? They really love it.
Virginia Championship Wrestling is based out here.

Good wrestling is art, not entertainment. They have a great alternative to the boring WWE out now, TNAWA I think is the title. Lots of good wrestling; it comes on Fox Sports Net or something like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts