·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any links, pics, specs whatever.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a friend who works for american suzuki..I know a few things but i have no pics..It being kept under lock key but its gonna be AWESOME..I will tell ya its all new,

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
I knew it would have more than just BNG! :monstergr Can't wait to see what other colors it comes in besides
Blu/White...

Bold New Graphics... :brick

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
MCN is notorious for lame artist renderings and crappy computer mock-ups of future models.
I can't stand to look at them :barf
The text part of the articles is somewhat more reliable...

·
Registered
2,164 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
OK boys, here's the latest 05 GSXR 1000 finding. I think this is more believable than any other pic I've seen to date....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Good find! Ok, let's see what we can make of this...
Chassis tank seat combo looks like right off the '04 6-750.
Likely to be accurate.

Swingarm all new to accommodate the ubiquitous under tail exhaust,
with adjustable pivot point, correct for the 1k.

Wheelbase looks slightly shorter? to me.
Can't imagine what the front end looks like, except that they're trying to emulate Roberts Jr. GP bike?

I believe the article states something about ceramic brake rotors...???
I doubt that will appear on a street bike in '05...

Basically, looks like a lot of carry over, not a completely new bike.
Probably a little less weight, more hp... A hold the fort type remake until a completely new design emerges.

All speculation... who knows if these are legit.
But from the looks of it, not an improvement in the styling department, my $.02

Why is it that the tank can't match up with the frame on so many bikes lately??? :confused:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Jake said:
OK boys, here's the latest 05 GSXR 1000 finding. I think this is more believable than any other pic I've seen to date....
You gotta be shittin' me,that bike is nothing but a mut.Some of this,some of that........September 13 2004 the day it will be revealed. :cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
HERE IS PICS OF 2005 GSXR 1000 - 2 diff sources!

Here, for all of you who searched the net to find pics of the 2005 GSXR 1000 (i can't wait to get the new one.... oohhh baby) i have found them. They are pics from 2 different magazines. New headlights, new exhaust, new ferring that molds into the tank!!! love it or hate it but its new and sweet. No new graphics, but engine is rumored to be 178bhp... mmm tasty wheel burning cat walking power, hopefully will anihilate the ZX10R.

Ahhh crap, it wont let me attach pics, but email me and i'll get'm to someone who knows how to upload them. Trust me this bike is pimp and looks nothing like that monstrosity with the single headlight and duck bill'ish scoop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts