Sport Bikes banner

Does anybody know this guy off ebay?

1K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  F1R3DR@G0N 
#1 ·
#2 ·
well with ebay theres always a risk you take,though odd he doesnt take paypal with such feedback,its not something to be shocked about...
Id personally go with money order..but make sure you send it priority mail with signautre confirmation,etc;etc; thats the least you can do in this situation.
Fc

#3 ·
FunCrusher said:
well with ebay theres always a risk you take,though odd he doesnt take paypal with such feedback,its not something to be shocked about...
Id personally go with money order..but make sure you send it priority mail with signautre confirmation,etc;etc; thats the least you can do in this situation.
Fc
I was about the say the same thing. But get the money order at the post office as well.

#8 ·
He has also been with ebay since 2000 so I think he's legit.

#10 ·
He's got alot of positive feedback...139 to be exact...and not alot of negative feedback...1 to be exact...

One reason that I have thought about only taking money orders is the Paypal system can allow someone to pay you, then claim they never recieved the item. Sometimes, when this happens, Paypal takes the money back from you before they even investigate.

I had this happen to a friend. He sold a bumper to a Mustang or something...guy paid via Paypal. Friend let him know it would be a bit before he got it shipped. Guy told Paypal that the seller wasn't sending him his item. My friend sent the item, then the next day Paypal debited a few hundred bucks out of his account to give back to the buyer because the item hadn't been sent. My friend contacted the buyer after he was sure the item had been delivered, and the buyer refused to send another payment...thus, my friend sold a bumper to a guy for no money...

#15 ·
I usually don't buy from people unless they have paypal or accept some type of credit card. I'm not a patient person and I can't deal with waiting on a money order to get there and then wait for it to ship. Even the online western union ones get on my nerves. I want my stuff shipped the next business day. :) I have resorted to money order but only if it's something I really really want and I may not have a chance to get it again.

BTW, if you're a seller and use paypal, you only get the fees when people use credit cards. Some sellers will only accept a paypal payment if it comes from your bank account.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.