Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to see this movie today. Over all it was really a pretty enjoyable movie. Sometimes I don't like it when Ben Stiller tries to do some off the wall character, kind of like Zoolander, but this time he wasn't too over the top and was at least bearable. The rest of the cast was good with quite a few cameo appearances by some other actors that you would not expect.

The movie at least kept me giggleing most of the way through, with a few harder laughs mixed in. I might even rent it sometime after it comes out on DVD even.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
I liked the part with Lance Armstrong...that was hilarious.

·
Registered
136 Posts
"I was diognosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer all at the same time, but i didnt let that stop me." That was probally one of the funniest movies I've seen in awhile.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
I have yet to see it but wife's friend, her husband knows the writers of the movie. they said they would smoke a little weed then write out the lines. anyway they flew out to where they was shooting and got to meet ben and some chick and got there autographs. I might see it this weekend

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey! Zoolander is one of Ben Stiller's greatest movies :) I thought Dodge Ball was pretty good. 3.5 out 5. Not sure about re-watchability factor, but definitely worth seeing IMHO.

M.

·
Registered
63 Posts
feltted said:
I saw it, but would recommend you rent it. Funny at times, but not worht whatever movies cost these days.
I've seen far, far worse for the money. I thought it was a good laugh and worth the price of admission, once.

M.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Dodgeball is without a doubt one of the funniest damn movies I have ever seen. Fucken Chuck Norris!

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
i went and saw it tonight and didnt really like it. pretty cliche and childish at times, although i thought stiller did pretty well with his character. wish i woulda waited till it came out on dvd

·
Registered
380 Posts
You people need to DRINK while watching this kind of movie. I've watched it like 5 times in the last week and a half with a bunch of my friends. (It's on DVD over here) I'm telling you this chit is waaay funny with a little buzz going on.

·
Registered
584 Posts
the whole movie is filled with awesome one-liners. Deff. a good movie to have a good time

1 - 14 of 14 Posts