Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wonderin if yall wave to people who arent wearin gear? I use to, but they never waved back, and I usually got death looks. Like today I saw a guy wearin thongs(Feet kind :lol) shorts, and a t-shirt, and some other guy on a what looked like a zx-7r, and appeared to be learnin. Normally I would wave, but they just looked like they wouldnt wave back, and give me a death stare. I did get a wave from a guy ridin a busa w/ no gear on though! So what are your experiences?

·
Squidtastical
349 Posts
Everyone waves here except for Harley Riders.

·
Registered
987 Posts
No unless it is a Harley. Maby a micro wave if they wave first they ant serious if they dont have gear.

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Why are people needy for waves? Did you buy a moto to wave at people?

·
Registered
73 Posts
i wave at just about everyone...

if they dont wave back, i just mutter a 'fawk you' inside the helmet.

the waving thing is about comradery, usually if they are on a bike, they understand.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gixxer27519 said:
Why are people needy for waves? Did you buy a moto to wave at people?
Yes...and So I could look like this

Go power rangers!

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
I wave to everybody on two wheels if my hands are free. If you don't wave back I don't worry, I can't take my wave back anyways.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I tend to wave to everybody no matter what they are wearing or riding. However, last night on my home from work i passed this guy riding two up with his girlfriend and niether had any gear on except oakleys and i wave when they pull up next to me. The girl looks and smiles while the guy just keeps looking forward trying to look hard i guess.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I wave if my hands are free and if I see them which is most of the time. I don't see any point in not waving at someone just because they don't have gear. That is their choice and even though it isn't a great one so be it. If they don't wave back I don't really give a crap but I know if they wave and I don't wave back for some reason I feel like a schmuck so I try to wave first.

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
Of Course I Wave!!!! A squid with no gear?? Hell, I might be the last thing he sees alive, and I dont want him to die thinking I'm a jerk....

Oh yeah.. also hardly anyone waves at me.. I guess my yellow mohawk is too embarassing for them to be seen waving at me. Old Ladies think it's cool though.

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
Yeah I usually wave to everyone. *cough* Usually*cough*

·
Registered
261 Posts
I wave and if someone doesn't wave back I U-turn, chase them down and beat them up. :neener

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
I will wave first. If they dont wave back, I usually pretend that I was just scratching my knee, or changing to my reserve tank...

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I wave to whoever is on two wheels, if they don't wave back.....I don't give a fuck

·
Registered
623 Posts
I wave and sometimes I just nod my head. I've had some squid pull up to me with the helmet on top of his ears not covering his head even though it was full face helmet. He was smoking a joint and went whats up. I just gave him a look like "wtf are you crazy stay the fuck away from me". And let him go in front in case he did something stupid to crash into me.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I wave to everyone,ya never know when you might break down and need some help,,,,,,,,,,,,,and along comes the squid with a pickup to help you out just because you were kind enough to wave.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts