·
Registered
968 Posts
Yes.

Reactions: jeffo8 and Fabian

·
Registered
86 Posts
yea if they wave at me, sometimes im in a great mood and wave at a cruiser or dual purpose 1st and they jus blow me off :dodgy so im a little weary about it, i cant find myself to wave a scooter but i guess ill work at it hah

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I wave at everybody. Cruisers, sportbikes, dual sports, scooters, bicycles, kids in cars, etc. I'm the happiest MFer you ever saw when I'm on my bike. I really don't undestand the bitter beer face on some riders.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I wave at everybody. Cruisers, sportbikes, dual sports, scooters, bicycles, kids in cars, etc. I'm the happiest MFer you ever saw when I'm on my bike. I really don't undestand the bitter beer face on some riders.
cause you're enjoying yourself and they're not. they're just jealous of you.

reminds me of a ride a few years ago when i was all by myself riding in 40 degree weather (was beautiful out) and a driver in an oncoming car flips me off. don't know why since i was just riding along..... had to be jealousy. F em :)

oh and i wave at anything on 2 wheels or even 3 wheels. if they don't wave, then i flip em off...

j/k.

·
CCS# 616
915 Posts
I used to when I started riding, but since only about 1/25 wave back I don't even bother.

The longer I ride the more waving in general is becoming a silly novelty to me. Most bikers are squids anyways.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I wave at everyone but the Harley guys almost never wave back.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
64 Posts
Same and if they do not wave back I really don`t care, not important.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I'm so tired of waving. Everyone here waves at everyone. Gets old fast when you use the bike as general transportation.

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
I don't wave anymore. I used to and thought it was awesome. Now I just don't give a shit. Cruisers never wave back. Most sportbike riders are squids and why the hell would I care to wave to some yokel in shorts and sneakers? We've got nothing in common. I don't see the "brotherhood" connection people ramble about, and just don't give a shit.

·
I can pass this guy...
8,167 Posts
No, I only wave at Sportbikes. Everyone else is just a child of SATAN!

:facepalm Please check out the "Search" button before you decide to post. This question is asked all the time. I think we should start banning people for things like this.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
I'll wave at anyone regardless of what they ride (even trikes and scooters). Around here, pretty much everyone waves back. Sometimes if I'm in a hurry or just not in a mood to wave, I won't initiate a wave. However, I'll wave back.

·
Registered
53 Posts
sigh

I wave at everything. Bikes, trikes, cars, boats.. airplanes...

...well no not really that was just sarcasm.

On a more serious note I'm with some of the guys who don't wave. I don't mean it as a sign of disrespect but I too am tired of waving. I'll try not to be a douche and usually wave back to someone that waves at me, regardless of bike, but I'll never initiate it.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Honestly, it really depends on where you are. If you are in some place that has a larger bike population, not many people wave. If you are few and far between, people do. If you are on twisties and see another rider, you wave. Hell, I wave at scooters every once in a while for shits and giggles. Probably makes their day!

And fuck the search button. People come and go on the board and have equal rights to post what they feel like posting-even if you've seen it before. Otherwise, all forums would die and post whores would be unable to troll anyone.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts