1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NWS !!!!!! Do You End Up Like These People After Tying one On??? NWS

:alky :alky :bongs :bongs

http://foo.dimka.ee/day_after_party/index.html

ehhhh I think they have a substanse abuse problem........ or just plain screwed in the head......

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Those were pretty funny but puts a NWS on it.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Those are funny as hell... Thank God Im Irish and I can hold my liquor. I never was the first to pass out at a party..

The shyt one was so SICK! but still funny! I like the poor girl with the fruit on her head. :lol they were all funny! hahahah! thanks KH, you always bring a smile to my face....

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Too funny...Some of those folks must have drank the bar dry to not be fazed by some of the shizit that was being done to them...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Those are great, I love the card pyramid one.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Funny stuff. Dude with the black marker ALL over his face and arms is gonna have a fun time scrubbin' it off.

I drink but don't get drunk so I don't have to worry about that.

·
Registered
646 Posts
that is hilarious..shit, even disturbing. but it aint me...so its funny as hell.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Maaaan I remember last summer we used to do that to a guy who allways passt away for some reason :D

even if he woke up because we where drawing all his face with original stuff etc then we all just quickly turned around with the face to the wall and stud there untill he fell asleep again bwuahaha

jup the old times lol

·
who......me????
293 Posts
hahahaha....those are some good ones...but the guys that puked and shit themselves!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
That shit was FUNNY! I especially liked the ones where they had stuff stacked on top of them.

BWAHHAHA!! Keep up the good work, Krazy!

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
No matter how drunk I was I never pissed my self. I think thats more lazeyness than anything.

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
the one with the dudes on the couches that were taken outside is classic stuff. weve done that before to a few friends, its hilarious.

·
Registered
197 Posts
LOL...I'd be hella pissed if I was the one with the marker all over me. I wouldn't go outside for a couple days.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts