Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do.

Anyone else like to drink to take the edge off? I find myself gettin buzzed 3 to 5 times a week just to relax.

Alcohol rules.

FookEm

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
Then you have a disease called alcoholism, seek help.

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Alcoholism is not a fucking disease god I hate that.

I have a glass of wine with dinner just about everynight.

Sometimes I have a rum and coke later on. Usually thast about it, when I go out I may have a beer, but usually I prefer a soda or juice.

Americans are to damn uptight about having a drink. To uptight about everything actually.

·
Are we not men?
9,023 Posts
I drink a lot

of Mountain Dew!:twofinger

·
Registered
227 Posts
I drink on weekends ..I'll have an drink once in a while during the week but usually Saturdays are fun days!!..:cheers:cheers:beer:beer..I'd say 5 times a week is a little too much..

·
The cake is a lie
10,154 Posts
I'm not drinking much at all now, maybe 3 times every 2 weeks? And that isn't drinking to get drunk; I normally have one beer or glass of wine and call it quits.

Weed, however, I need to get out of my system.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I drink a beer or two or night. Weekends I'll crack open the captian morgans tattoo for a few drinks but nothing to get me wasted.

In fact about 3wks ago was the first time I was drunk in probably years and I realized why I don't drink to get drunk.

·
Red Dragons
2,887 Posts
I drink every day, probably a bottle of wine (stopped the beer because I was going through 7 or 8 every night) and 3-7 shots of scotch or tiquila.
On weekends I really get to it.
I only drink at home when I'm in for the night.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Nope, don't drink at all. Have never drank any alcohol in my life. Not sure why to be honest, just never really had the urge to drink.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
I drink every day, probably a bottle of wine (stopped the beer because I was going through 7 or 8 every night) and 3-7 shots of scotch or tiquila.
On weekends I really get to it.
I only drink at home when I'm in for the night.
And this is the guy telling me I have real problems because I'm in an open relationship hahahahahahahah

·
Registered
320 Posts
3-7 shots of scotch...
SHOTS of scotch? That is a problem. If you're gonna be a drunk, at least do it right. May I introduce to you- the glass! A whole lot of scotch in a b***** container! What a concept!

Nah, I got bombed at work on vodka martinis last night anyway. Sometimes working for a band just rules.

·
Red Dragons
2,887 Posts
I can't do that. If it's in a glass, I'm going to drink all of it. If I drink all of it, I'm going to need more in my glass. On and on. So, I'll just take a few pulls from the bottle directly.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've found that three cubes of ice and fill it to the quarter mark can keep me entertained for hours.

I guess you could move to a pint glass of scotch if the highball isn't enough. Scotch isn't really a chuggin' liquor.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts