Sport Bikes banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not want to see anyone post about these stupid Ipods giveaway..

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Well sounds good to me, hey I got those stickers off, damn my bike looks sexy without those dumb stickers ;)

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
sorry fellas, the cheez has spoken, thanks for your signatures. to those that did.

k, got my 6 all from SBN :headbang

just need peeps to confirm, and i-pod away!

·
Registered
291 Posts
RACER X said:
sorry fellas, the cheez has spoken, thanks for your signatures. to those that did.

k, got my 6 all from SBN :headbang

just need peeps to confirm, and i-pod away!

Crapola - what did I miss this time? I went karting with some people from work, and I haven't been on SBN all day.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
What's a I-pod?

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
TheWraith said:
What? Do you live inside a bubble impervious to the world? :) http://www.apple.com/ipod

He's from Alaska...he can be excused... :flipa

And yes, Ipod's are pretty badass. I would really like to have one...but alas, I can't afford one...

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Racer X might post his when it arrives.....he got 6 ppl

·
Registered
234 Posts
already own an ipod, and i'll tell ya what it rocks :) anyways i got that in an email and no offense but i think its the usual internet scam

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
There are alot of people on message boards claiming to have gotten theirs already.

I normally view things like this as a scam as well, but there's just too many people taking pictures and sharing stories for me to think it's a total scam.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
He's from Alaska...he can be excused

That's right,

And I live so far out in the boonies,I can't even get cable. :D

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Ca$h said:
Racer X might post his when it arrives.....he got 6 ppl
only 2 have completed the process, need 5 total........still waiting.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am in the process of waiting for people to complete thier offers so I can get mine. I was gonna come on over here and post up my link...but I guess I can't now. Oh well, back to thinking of who to link it too. :lol

I thought it was a scam too, but it sounds like people are actually getting them. :)

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I also felt its a scam.. why i shut it down

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
fyi, "nags" friend got a ipod thru it.....

nags said:
Well, I thought it was a scam for a while and kept giving a friend a hard time for doing it but he shut me up today when it arrived at his house. So now I'm trying to get one. You just gotta go to the webpage and sign up. You click no to all the survey things and then choose an offer. The easiest is the ebay one. You just gotta sign up for ebay and bid on something. You dont have to win or anything. Just bid $1 on a laptop or something and thats it. Don't use your main email address on the main site cuz you will get a little bit of spam (I didn't get too much).

thanks in advance :)

-nags

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
:drool I have one which still has yet to complete the ebay thing........so I have like 4 1/2 to go

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.