Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had enough with my scratched lower, and considering I might be selling the bike, I need/want a new lower. However, do new fairings come with decals or would I have to add them myself? Also, who has the best prices on OE fairings? Thanks guys.

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
i bought a new side fairing for my 99 zx6r a few years ago and it came with all the decals.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Ronayers.com is one the best places to buy OEM fairings. They actually have good prices on most parts...
As for your decal question...I think that they sell them with and without the decals. But crap, Im not positive. Check em out tho.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yah, I checked ronnayers, but it didn't say/show if it comes with the decals. The fiche on PartsFish shows the decals come with it..... I wonder what a slightly-miffed fairing is worth on ebay. Being a perfectionist sucks ass..

·
Capo di tuti Capi
287 Posts
Zippy said:
yah, I checked ronnayers, but it didn't say/show if it comes with the decals. The fiche on PartsFish shows the decals come with it..... I wonder what a slightly-miffed fairing is worth on ebay. Being a perfectionist sucks ass..
Yes, they come with the decals on them. I made the mistake of not knowing that and ordering the stickers too. I had to return them......

Stone

1 - 8 of 8 Posts