Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I had the most bizarre encounter with a LEO a couple of weeks ago. It was a nice day so me and a friend headed out to the mountains of VA to ride. On the way back, my friend split off since he lives in VA. I continued on towards DC.

I'm going back on I-395 when all of a sudden I notice like 4 police cars up ahead bringing all the traffic to a stop. I look in my rear view mirror and notice another cop behind me. I'm in the left lane so I move right. He pulls up to the left along side me and motions for me to pull over.

So I pull over and he asks me why I was running. I told him I wasn't running. He took my license and registration and went back to his car. While waiting, I was talking to the other cops. Apparently since I was less than a mile from the DC line he thought I was going to run and called in for backup. It's been a few years since I've had a ticket and with my position in the government I'm not about to run.

So the cop comes back and gives me a ticket for going 85 (hey I was passing someone). I'm signing the ticket and the cop says something about being safe. I reply and tell him not to worry about my safety, that I will be fine. He goes "what?" and sounds a bit flustered. I look over at him and immediately notice he has a boner on. I look at him in the face and give him a funny look and repeat that he doesn't need to worry about me. He says, "slow down" and abruptly walks away.

I know VA state police are a special bunch, but this is really bizarre. I'm thinking about going to court and telling my story for shits and giggles even though I don't think they'll drop it. What do you guys think? Is it worth it or should I just pay and move on.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'd say move on. Going to court will only cost you valuable time you can be spending elsewhere.

Cops are a mixed bunch just like everyone else. Bad ones ruin it for the good ones.

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
We had a cop in Dallas literally tell one of our guys he was "hoping he would run".

So yeah, I could see an adrenaline junkie looking forward to the chase

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Were you flattered he was erect? Holy crap, that is hilarious
I don't know if it was me specifically, the combination of me and the bike, or maybe he gets off every time he pulls someone over. I did have my tight leathers on.... :lao

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Maybe writing you the ticket took 2 minutes, and he spent the other 13 he made you wait sexting with someone.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Always take it to court. He wasted your time pulling you over, waste his time and make him go to court
Wasted time??? He admitted to doing 85 so he got pulled for it. That is part of driving, break the law, get pulled over and lose a little time and money. It's the name of the game.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Ok, I had the most bizarre encounter with a LEO a couple of weeks ago. It was a nice day so me and a friend headed out to the mountains of VA to ride. On the way back, my friend split off since he lives in VA. I continued on towards DC.

I'm going back on I-395 when all of a sudden I notice like 4 police cars up ahead bringing all the traffic to a stop. I look in my rear view mirror and notice another cop behind me. I'm in the left lane so I move right. He pulls up to the left along side me and motions for me to pull over.

So I pull over and he asks me why I was running. I told him I wasn't running. He took my license and registration and went back to his car. While waiting, I was talking to the other cops. Apparently since I was less than a mile from the DC line he thought I was going to run and called in for backup. It's been a few years since I've had a ticket and with my position in the government I'm not about to run.

So the cop comes back and gives me a ticket for going 85 (hey I was passing someone). I'm signing the ticket and the cop says something about being safe. I reply and tell him not to worry about my safety, that I will be fine. He goes "what?" and sounds a bit flustered. I look over at him and immediately notice he has a boner on. I look at him in the face and give him a funny look and repeat that he doesn't need to worry about me. He says, "slow down" and abruptly walks away.

I know VA state police are a special bunch, but this is really bizarre. I'm thinking about going to court and telling my story for shits and giggles even though I don't think they'll drop it. What do you guys think? Is it worth it or should I just pay and move on.
I don't think you would gain anything by telling the court you were peter gazing and noticed his hard-on. Maybe the vibration from his car tickled his prostate and he got a chubby!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
85? No mention of reckless driving?
Yeah I do have to go to court. I was just debating whether or not I want to say what I saw our not. I don't think it really matters. It might get a chuckle out of the court but I don't think they're going to drop it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yeah I do have to go to court. I was just debating whether or not I want to say what I saw our not. I don't think it really matters. It might get a chuckle out of the court but I don't think they're going to drop it.
Are you really that dense? The court isn't the place to try out your bullshit comical anecdotes. Even if it were true it has no bearing on your guilt of the alleged crimes or the punishment thereof.

If you wanted to do something meaningful you would file a formal complaint with the department. You have a ticket which will have contact details as well as the officer's badge number. Being that your story is bullshit though, you won't follow through.

·
Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts
So not only did you manage to go so long without checking your rear-view that the police had time to set up a road block for you, but you're also a meat-gazer.

Either that or you made up this story. Personally, I'd rather be called a liar than an unobservant meat-gazer.

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Hiding his fear behind homoeroticism. hehe eh...

And yet another DCNinja thread where we are reminded that he's a 'government employee'. Big deal. An 'essential' government employee. Right...

Which branch of government employs you, Ninja?

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
an essential one, of course.

I'd just like to point out that if DC was on a bike, you typically aren't much shorter on a bike than while standing, especially while you are stopped and waiting.

Which means he looked a loooong way down, with intent, at this LEO's giggle stick.

So uh, DC, just how fabulous are ya feelin?

1 - 20 of 163 Posts