Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
i know when me and your girl go without a condom she likes it much better. ouch :twofinger

jk, ill ask my girl and see what she thinks.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Most girls seem to prefer it without a condom if it weren't for the protection factor. which is why a lot of girls I end up with decide to get on either ortho, or depo, one of them did it as a gift to surprise me with, excellent gift I might add. =)

·
Registered
374 Posts
I asked my girl this last night, and she said its better without them. I would have to agree, although im Mr Quickie without so I think Ill keep using them.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Of course it feels better without them!! Nothing like riding bare back!! whooo hoooo :leghump

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just didn't think the vagina could tell. Didn't know it was that sensitive. Or maybe it's just the mental idea that it's more raw?

Oh and I was wrong. I was directing to the question to the whole 1 women on here. Damn. What the hell? We need more female riders in this world. Period.

·
Registered
173 Posts
did you jus say that you didnt know that a womens vagina is that sensative...its a shame...no wonder there are so many lesbians in the world today...

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
sungwei said:
I just didn't think the vagina could tell. Didn't know it was that sensitive. Or maybe it's just the mental idea that it's more raw?
Oh and I was wrong. I was directing to the question to the whole 1 women on here. Damn. What the hell? We need more female riders in this world. Period.
hey dont forget about me!!! im a female rider! oh yes it can.. it can tell you many things :lol i and many others think its better w/o but you're better with for protection sake

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I agree with RSixxy, condoms suck butt!! I don't care if they are so tight that it cuts the blood supply off your wee wee's, we women can feel the diff. It's so much better to ride the nakked pony.

And YES we women can get rubber burn! AKKK not fun at all. Not only does that suck, but you get a guy here and there that wants you to finish him off by sucking him off, and :barf at the taste. You have to make sure you get all oral out of the way first!.. :D

·
Registered
380 Posts
I hate em. I tried to get a vasectomy when I was 19, but the damn military doctors wouldn't do it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
i hated condoms thats why i get the shot so i dont need them

·
Registered
558 Posts
the shot don't stop the clap. not that you would sleep with someone who had the clap.. but u never know..

I wore condoms with everyone I had ever been with up until my present girlfriend, and got tested twice a year.

·
Registered
238 Posts
well i have only been with one person and we try condoms and they hurt so much the we dint use the and now i have a 15 month old so i have to have the shot i dont want any more kids for now and he was tested he is my one and only i tell him all the time if he would ever leave me i would never date or have sex again

·
Registered
623 Posts
YaMaGiRl said:
well i have only been with one person and we try condoms and they hurt so much the we dint use the and now i have a 15 month old so i have to have the shot i dont want any more kids for now and he was tested he is my one and only i tell him all the time if he would ever leave me i would never date or have sex again
Yes you would.

·
Registered
238 Posts
why would i ?

·
Registered
238 Posts
i would be to buzy takin care of my son i wounldnt have time to have a life

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
808 said:
did you jus say that you didnt know that a womens vagina is that sensative...its a shame...no wonder there are so many lesbians in the world today...
Yeah, yeah, ok. "All men are selfish in bed... We're not aware of your satisfaction... blah, blah, blah... etc, etc" I should have saw that coming. I'm just saying I didn't know it could actually sense textures to that detail. Now I am aware that it is. Good to know.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
It's really no different than if a women were to wear the female condom and you went in "naked"...you could tell the difference I am sure...so we women can feel differences too :twofinger

·
Registered
623 Posts
YaMaGiRl said:
i would be to buzy takin care of my son i wounldnt have time to have a life
Just an excuse. Make time. Sex is pleasure, you are saying if your man left you, you would deny yourself pleasure? It has a lot of positive aspects, stress relief, self confidence, longer life, etc... unless you are saying you would pleasure yourself until something came along but I doubt it. I think you are just not seeing beyond the trees.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts