·
Registered
3,759 Posts
:eek:holy shit :eek:

very Chilling, good though

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Read the comments after you watch the movie......

This one by "Burton"

Well, first off the woman was annoying. The guy was reading his paper. Don't fuck with us men and our newspaper or we will kick your ass. Then the kid, being a pussy little bitch like his mom, couldn't get the ball and broke a very expensive car window in a (apparently) expensive ass car. So he whipped him, then the mom tried to interfere, so he lost it and choked her to death. Then the little punk grabbed a baseball bat because he is a pussy. Refer to Maddox: http://maddox.xmission.com/beat.html Maddox pwns you. In fact, abortion kicks ass... Come to think of it- those domestic violence laws are bullshit. My mom comes home drunk alot, and use to beat the hell out of me. I called the police once after running out and calling from my neighboors. We got there and my mom had cut her upper nose to make it appear I punched her. Puh-leeze. When I hit people, they fucking die, just like that cunt in the video. I applaud domestic violence.

:eek:

·
Registered
522 Posts
its sad, but true. this happens everyday to people unfortunately, people are so fucked up.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ca$h said:
Read the comments after you watch the movie......
There were several that seemed to think there's justification for such violence. Chilling that anyone could possibly think that.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Give me the address and I'll show him what a man is I fucking hate people like that. The only reason some one hits femal is because they are pussy's that can't fight a real man I would fight any man that hit a woman for any reason.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Trolls exist the Internet over, not just SBN.

·
Believe It or Not........
5,339 Posts
dennisred69 said:
Give me the address and I'll show him what a man is I fucking hate people like that. The only reason some one hits femal is because they are pussy's that can't fight a real man I would fight any man that hit a woman for any reason.
You're 22 bruh! Wait until you see a little more of life before making such a strong statement! It's not black & white on every topic.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Fabian said:
You're 22 bruh! Wait until you see a little more of life before making such a strong statement! It's not black & white on every topic.
22 or not I belive in what I said or I would'nt of said it. My words still stand no woman or child should be beat like that. Or at all. I honestly belive that people like that are true cowards and can only pick on a woman. I am only 22 but can very well hold my own.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Fabian said:
What do you mean it's not black & white? Tell me when beating a child or a woman like that is EVER justified. :mad:

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
HEY! it's my ex BF!! wow, what a shocking reminder of the past. I wonder if he's doing that to his kids now?! I wouldn't doubt it, I can only pray he dosent...

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Man that music fits PERFECTLY with the video, i have watched it like 5 times.....

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Fabian said:
What does being 22 have to do with anything. There are pople who are 18 that have seen more shit then people in their 50's. Age dosn't matter, there is no trying to justify the beating or a woman and a child.

I feel the same exact way dennisred69 does. Watching that pissed me off. No need to ever hit a woman or a child. People need to get their heads checked if they do. It's amazing how many fucked up people are in this world. I can't even imagine what goes through their heads. I could never do that. No matter how pissed off i get, i could never hit a girl or a kid.

Now, if the woman is an obvious psycho chasing you around the house with a knife then yea ok, do what you gotta do. Even then though, id try to restrain her first. I still wouldn't be able to bring myself to hitting her. Im just not like that. I might push her away, or walk away on my own to chill out, but never strike them.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Sorry for the earlier spout I get very mad when i see stuff like that. And thanks for the support Inky24 and Ludicrous.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
dennisred69 said:
Sorry for the earlier spout I get very mad when i see stuff like that. And thanks for the support Inky24 and Ludicrous.
I know how you feel. Watching stuff like that pisses me off. Thats why i usually don't watch any movies about rapings and beatings. Im more of a comedy/action guy :D Anything along those lines pisses me off. Im cooled down now though.......but im out of here before i go off again. :D

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dennisred69 said:
What's to be sorry for?? Because you think hitting a woman & child is wrong? Don't apologize! If more people felt as strongly as you do, maybe it'd become less of a problem in our society.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I'm not sorry for the way I feel just doing it here. I could really hurt those people just to show them what it's like. For crimes like that I belive in capital punishment.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
inky you better beleive if some woman is chasing me with a knife, im gonna do more than just push her. im gonna do enough that she'll stop comin at me with the knife.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
snigg said:
inky you better beleive if some woman is chasing me with a knife, im gonna do more than just push her. im gonna do enough that she'll stop comin at me with the knife.
Yea, now that i think about it.....if i was put in that situation id end up doing what needs to be done. :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Couldn't watch all of it..... Reminded to much of my childhood. I for one have stopped the viscious cycle of my Great grandfather, to my Grandfather, to my father, to me.. My kids are my life. A little pop on the bottom is the worst I have ever given them... Abuse is wrong in any form, physical, or meantal!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts