Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
I rock
Joined
·
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on going Sunday May 29th for one day...leave here at 6 get there at 9ish...gates open at 10(I think) come back like 8pm get home by 11...sleep all day monday (memorial day) anyone???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts
CCS weekend....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
302 Posts
Won't everybody and their brother be there that weekend? ... It is a 3day weekend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
Kevlar said:
Won't everybody and their brother be there that weekend? ... It is a 3day weekend.
Yes they will :( I wanna take the kids there on a regular weekend
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts
He will be there all day Saturday... practice and Monday - race.

Toad and Snow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts
PS: My grandkids will be with me on Sunday.
 

·
Female Butt Lover!!
Joined
·
3,640 Posts
Onetrick said:
He will be there all day Saturday... practice and Monday - race.

Toad and Snow
Sweet! :dblthumb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
302 Posts
Maybe I'll go up there for the weekend... my GF is outta town this weekend, so I will have nothing to do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts
HamG said:
Sweet! :dblthumb

Made a mistake... Saturday is something else. Practice is on Sunday, races on Monday.

We will not be there on Saturday!!!
 

·
Female Butt Lover!!
Joined
·
3,640 Posts
Onetrick said:
Made a mistake... Saturday is something else. Practice is on Sunday, races on Monday.

We will not be there on Saturday!!!
Still sweet! :lao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,969 Posts
ALF/USA said:
I'm planning on going Sunday May 29th for one day...leave here at 6 get there at 9ish...gates open at 10(I think) come back like 8pm get home by 11...sleep all day monday (memorial day) anyone???
Hey alf, sounds great, but we'll be in Tampa at the StuntShow. I love going to Disney.. In fact, I think Moto, and I are due for another trip.. Right baby?? :cheers
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top