Sport Bikes banner

401 - 417 of 417 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
NURSEGOV said:
well babe you are just as hot. We need to go riding soon. :banana
I so want to meet you, AC and the other FL girls but I still need a little more ride time before I head out on a really long ride. Maybe in a month or so and I'll be ready to drop the training wheels.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #405
Nursegov, me and CBRJenn are going to ride down to see Nubie and Needinjustice on Sunday if the weather cooperates. You are welcome to join us. :)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
acalliste said:
Round 2 is currently under construction. :)
Hey Tammy,
how's the second one coming along ? I know you said something about possibly this weekend ?!?!
Hope you had a good ride today ?

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #407
I talked to the one doing the layouts late last week and he said he would work on them this weekend. I'll touch base with him in the morning and find out where we are at.

The ride was fun, but got cut short unfortunately, partly b/c of the weather. Hopefully we'll get a chance to get together again soon. :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
acalliste said:
I talked to the one doing the layouts late last week and he said he would work on them this weekend. I'll touch base with him in the morning and find out where we are at.

The ride was fun, but got cut short unfortunately, partly b/c of the weather. Hopefully we'll get a chance to get together again soon. :)

Any word this morning on its progress?

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #411
The 2nd edition is very close to being completed. We are working on one more month and a cover. Hopefully that will be completed this evening.

The layouts are looking really good! Although we had way too much material for one calendar, we are stretching the limits to get an additional 12 month calendar. But I think we will have just enough to do it. :)

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
If I can get some done I would be interested, but I want November this time, LOL

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #417
Keep an eye out for a discussion to start later in the year - probably around June or July, if we do one for 09 - and get your request & pics in early. :D

401 - 417 of 417 Posts