Sport Bikes banner

201 - 220 of 417 Posts

·
The Fuzz
5,975 Posts
Tammy,

If no one has requested August, can I have it please. The first post doesn't show anyone wanting it yet.

Thanks!!!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
NeedinJustice said:
Tammy,

If no one has requested August, can I have it please. The first post doesn't show anyone wanting it yet.

Thanks!!!
as you know i requested to pic the august model - so you'll need to submit a few pics (not ones that are gonna be in the calendar) for my consideration...:beer

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
badgixxer said:
as you know i requested to pic the august model - so you'll need to submit a few pics (not ones that are gonna be in the calendar) for my consideration...:beer

The content of the preceding message is a figment of Badgixxer's imagination. :twofinger

:lao

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
Love said:
I have the pics if you need someone :p
We still have a little while until the deadline. If you want to submit them anyway, you are welcome to. Otherwise, I'll keep you in mind in case we are short. Thanks sweetie! :cheers

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
acalliste said:
The content of the preceding message is a figment of Badgixxer's imagination. :twofinger

:lao

:neener HATER:neener

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i'm gonna need a b***** flag :bs

:neener

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
damn now i need a whole slew of vaccines :neener

·
The Fuzz
5,975 Posts
That was a pretty big kiss there Badgixxer....how can you possibly argue with that?!! So, you want August....you might look kinda funny dressed scantily for the calendar. :lao

·
Registered
863 Posts
NeedinJustice said:
That was a pretty big kiss there Badgixxer....how can you possibly argue with that?!! So, you want August....you might look kinda funny dressed scantily for the calendar. :lao
No honey I think he wants some pictures of the girl that wants to be on the month of August!! :neener

201 - 220 of 417 Posts