Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 417 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is to see who might be interested in participating in a calendar featuring the ladies of SBN & their bikes. If enough ladies are interested, then we will proceed.

UPDATE:

Email high resolution pics to: [email protected]

Deadline: August 30

Here's some general info:

We need at least 11 ladies, and we can devote one month to a collage if need be.

The general idea will be sexy, but not X-rated. I think we'd all like to be able to hang them in our kitchens and offices. A little skin is great, but don't feel the need to show more than you are comfortable showing. Get creative... pics washing your bike, weekend ride pics, track pics, glamour shots showing a little skin while posing on your bike... the possibilities are endless! :boink

Pics should be higher resolution, no camera phone shots please. We want the quality to be worth the effort.

We will probably look at doing it through Cafe Press again. Once you get some pictures ready, they can be emailed to me. I'll post an email address that they can be sent to after we determine there is enough interest. Then when we get enough we'll start looking at possible layouts.

So... let's get this thing started. Post up and let us know if you want in.

BTW, if anyone has any great ideas on poses, locations, photography advice, etc, let's hear it!

Layouts in progress

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and this should go without saying, but I'll say it just in case...

Don't post any pics here. We want to them to be reserved esp for the calendar. You can email them to me when we confirm getting the project started.

:)

·
center of an asian pop
3,480 Posts
ohhhh i'm interested!!!! what's the audition process???

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mssdrider said:
ohhhh i'm interested!!!! what's the audition process???
:lol

There isn't one, really. Just get some nice pics of you and the bike, and email them to me. The 1st 12 girls to want to be involved that submit usable pics are in.

I say "usable" b/c the resolution needs to be good enough to survive the process of getting the pics on a calendar page, and of course we want pics that people will want to display and look at all year, otherwise they won't buy them. So make the pics special. Something that shows your personality, what you love about your bike, or bikes in general.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I might be, if I can get any decent looking pics... Might be on the sv instead of Petunia, though...

·
center of an asian pop
3,480 Posts
acalliste said:
:lol

There isn't one, really. Just get some nice pics of you and the bike, and email them to me. The 1st 12 girls to want to be involved that submit usable pics are in.

I say "usable" b/c the resolution needs to be good enough to survive the process of getting the pics on a calendar page, and of course we want pics that people will want to display and look at all year, otherwise they won't buy them. So make the pics special. Something that shows your personality, what you love about your bike, or bikes in general.
okay, i'll start looking... :D just let me know when to submit pictures!

·
Who Dat?
6,535 Posts
Needless to say, the ladies here should pocket some coin for all the leg humping that goes on :lol

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bredebee said:
I would def be in if I am good enough and I think C would be very okay with doing the photography lolol

You should be able to get some awesome shots, Bre. A beautiful blond, a beautiful bike and the great scenery you must have over there.. I can't wait to see the pics! :banana

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
well thx I think some will be kept for the private file heheh. The scenery is something else and hell I'm all for anything that benefits charity !

·
Banned
2,619 Posts
Let me know when and where to purchase! :)

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
That could be fun, maybe auction off the limited edition autographed copies...

1 - 20 of 417 Posts