Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little girl comes up to her grandpa and says, "Grandpa, tomorrow is my birthday, guess how old I'm gonna be!!"

The old man says "Well, Sarah, that's a tough one. I'd have a better bet at guessing if you took your blouse off."

Sarah, looks a little bewildered, but does so, because she wants her Grandpa to guess.

The old man says, "Hmmm...this is still tough, why don't you take your skirt off."

She looks around, and sheepishly takes her skirt off. She's not really comfortable, but wants her grandpa to guess, so she stands in front of her in just her bra and panties.

He looks at her again, "Still too tough. Why don't you take your bra off???"

She seems a bit disturbed now, but can't get over the game she's playing, so she does so very slowly.

He looks at her again, and says "Well, I think with just a few more things, I'll be able to tell how old you are. Why don't you take your panties off??"

She does so, because now she thinks she's gonna get a guess soon.

Grandpa looks at her and says, "Okay, now we've gotten somewhere. I'm guessing you'll be...well, no...one more thing, why don't you come sit on grandpa's lap."

The little girl does it, hoping to get her answer.

Then grandpa says, "Well, this last thing will DEFINITELY get me my answer. I'm just gonna touch your body in a few places, okay??"

The girl very quietly says, "Okay grandpa."

The old man then starts feeling the little girl up. After a few moments, he says, "Well Sarah, I'd guess you're gonna be 11 tomorrow!!"

The little girl shreiks with happiness, and says "Grandpa, you were able to guess exactly just by touching my body all over while I didn't have any clothes on??"

The old man looks at her with a dirty grin and says, "No, I heard you tell your Grandma all about your birthday when you were in the kitchen..."

·
Registered
317 Posts
hahahaha!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts