Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's go people. Last month of the year. Bump up last years January thread and see what you wanted to achieve and see how far you have come. Don't wait for January- let's get a head start and make positive decisions through the holidays.

I am dropping my interval training down I think to two to three times a week. My shoulder feels like its bouncing between rested and almost hurt so definitely need to be careful.

I am really happy with this year... Everyone kept saying I lost weight which I didn't believe. I hopped up on two different scales yesterday and apparently I am down 10 lbs to 162... I'll round and say 165 because it could very easily have been some water weight loss there as well. Either way that's good for me. Weight loss hasn't been on my agenda at all but its a nice side product. Although I do NOT need to lose more otherwise I have to go get clothing tailored. Barf.

Ah well.

I am going to keep focusing on eating clean and trying for a more well rounded work out rather than HIIT 5 days a week!

So post up and share up! Love to see hear your results plans and goals!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I finally beat my hill this morning. :) I run uphill sprints and this one has been kicking my ass for nearly a year; steep and nearly a mile long. I'm back on program and feet & tendons still holding up- easing way off the intensity and frequency so they could heal and careful warmups since seem to have done the trick. My "thin" pants have become noticeably looser but it'll be a while yet before they'll need a belt.

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yay you congratulations! That's awesome.

I need a hill to run sprints in Damnit.... To bad I live in the flat lands if NJ. Fail.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts