Sport Bikes banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just saw this thread and I'm so glad you're doing better. It has happened to many of us along the way, but you'll get back up and running again. I almost lost my leg when I went down 4 years ago, but I pulled through with my leg intact! I know you will do just fine! In the meantime, I'll be thinking of ya' and hoping that you get back on that bike as soon as possible. Take care! Stay safe out there everybody!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Thanks all!! appreciate all the love girls!! really!!

So, i think this weekend (after visiting BeaveRun Raceway) i decided to wait to pick another bike. I have to wait to see what i'll be able to handle as far as physically.

I'd love a street fighter, i just have to figure out if my knee will bend and be comfortable enough to ride a sport bike next season. If not.. standard it is. But, then after i'll sell the standard and get something the following year i'll really love to ride. :)

Physical Therapy is 3 times a week 3.5 hours a day to try to get my left knee bending and strength back in my gimpy chicken leg and heal my right shoulder.
The ribs are pretty much healed by now. But it's tough getting back into shape after being immobile for 2 months.
But.. so glad i'm able to walk and get better.. very blessed to have the function i have and be able to hopefully get back to normal eventually.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts