Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beth (DirtDiva) went down on Sunday and is still in the hospital. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers everyone...

According to one of the CR girls in that area, she hit some bumps switching lanes and went into a tank slapper. She said she couldn't gain control of the bike and then went in a wooded area and broke a few bones.

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Dang! Thanks bella for the info~here's to Dirt Diva's speedy recovery! :cheers

·
center of an asian pop
3,480 Posts
ohhh...i hope she feels better soon!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
good luck getting out of the hospital and a speedy recovery to you, Beth

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here's another update ladies...she was discharged from the hosiptal yesterday and is now staying with her sister. she's still in a lot of pain from all her injuries and isn't able to get around well :(

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
belladonna said:
here's another update ladies...she was discharged from the hosiptal yesterday and is now staying with her sister. she's still in a lot of pain from all her injuries and isn't able to get around well :(
Good news to hear she's out of the hospital! Speedy recovery wishes Beth!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
skankster90 said:
MY PRAYERS AS WELL. I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT ALLINASTE BE THE NEXT VICTIM AND LEAVE THIS EARTH!
Aren't you just a ray of sunshine today? Why don't you tell is how you really feel?

Now, stop being so bitter and take a walk, because attacking people won't go over well with me or anyone else :bitchslap

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
acalliste said:
Don't worry, Pash. Karma cleans up that kind of thing. :)
Damage control is a good thing :)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Please tell Beth our prayers are with her. Very glad to hear she is out of the hospital..

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Beth, I'm thinking of you too, and wishing you a quick recovery.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Thank you so much!
I'm back home now and using the walker to get around. I'm definitely not too quick on two these days, but
At least it's better than the alternative!
Thanks for the warm wishes :)

·
Two-stroke addict
533 Posts
Sorry to hear of your crash....I've been fortunate to not experience a tankslapper, it must've been pretty scary. I hope you heal up fast and get back to 100%, take it slow and easy. Good thoughts sent your way.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts