Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Stupid cop. Did he really think he was going to catch that bike. What an idiot.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
i think someone already posted this. cop gets his car stuck on the tracks? "o gee, golly, o god, hmm, huh, gee, captain isnt gonna be happy" what a nerdy cop

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
that was one of the funniest vids ive seen in a while. great post.

·
Registered
753 Posts
local

Be nice those are my local city cops. They can't help it that they are stupid, it's the in-breeding.

·
Registered
731 Posts
hahaha cool vid :lol

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
snigg said:
i think someone already posted this. cop gets his car stuck on the tracks? "o gee, golly, o god, hmm, huh, gee, captain isnt gonna be happy" what a nerdy cop
Yep, X had it in the open forum last week...Still funny as hell, though :lol

·
IM A BAD ASS WITH A STICK
374 Posts
im glad someone posted it i missed the begining the other night when it was on tv

great post

·
Registered
753 Posts
DesMoines

In-breeding? I'll tell Morgan next time I see him.

Seriously, I have a pretty good opinion of Des Moines police. Most that I have worked with or talked to are pretty cool. SO I'll eat Crow and hopefully I didn't offend said police officers. Heck I am an Iowa resident too.
I have to know though? has he picked up the nickname train boy?

·
Registered
74 Posts
clsmitty said:
In-breeding? I'll tell Morgan next time I see him.

Seriously, I have a pretty good opinion of Des Moines police. Most that I have worked with or talked to are pretty cool. SO I'll eat Crow and hopefully I didn't offend said police officers. Heck I am an Iowa resident too.
I have to know though? has he picked up the nickname train boy?
Yeah every once and a while you'll hear something like train boy. Hell, when people recognize him they are like 'aren't you that one guy from cops?' He takes it pretty well. I'd feel like an ass too though ;)

·
Registered
753 Posts
train

I'm glad he has a sense of humor. You can't take life too seriously, otherwise you will never be able to enjoy it! Heaven knows I have done some bone headed things that my comrades will never let me forget. We joke about the things we have all done though, one mans act of stupidity is another man's enjoyment;)

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Good vid. I wish I had a camera handy years back.
I had a cop chasing me on my dirt bike down a street that dead- ended in a guardrail. There was a path on one side where people walked/rode bikes to a sand pit. The street is downhill that direction.
I was wailing down the street when the cop swung in behind me and gave chase. I zipped down the path while the cop slammed on his brakes and slid in the sand that had built up at the bottom of the hill and strait into the guard rail. I had to slow down to take a 90 degree turn and saw his hood crumpled and steam blasting out.
It was great because I just turned onto another path and hopped back on the next street strait to my house. That cop was a block from my house the entire time.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Awesome vid!! Man is that cop a tool or what???

·
Banned
912 Posts
As a cop I can say that guy is a assbag. And that was the funniest thing I have seen posted!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts