Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SPODE in training
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to see if anyone on the boards rides any of the MX tracks around Tucson/Phoenix.

I ride out at Ocotillo practicaly every Sunday but I'm a rookie to the dirst still learnin' the corners and jumpin' table tops for now...

If you do go ride MX, let me know!

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Too bad you live out there man, im lookin for some riding buds here.

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
I dunno if I should post here, since I never (well, hardly ever) ride in the dirt. Ah well, points is points ;)

·
SPODE in training
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
05yzfr6#711 said:
Ok here is a cheap post just for points. Its too hot to ride dirt bikes now!! Dirt bikes are great from october to February.
Dude ya'll rock on the points thing :cheers

I ride 6am to 11am at Ocotillo on Sundays - it's the only reason I'll get up that early :fiddy

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Carolyn said:
I ride 6am to 11am at Ocotillo on Sundays - it's the only reason I'll get up that early :fiddy
Mines called work. :bitchslap

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
When I get back...count me in! I will ride anything...hmmmm...let me rephrase that. I will ride any kind of bike, yeah thats beter lol.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Carolyn said:
I work 7p-7a :neener
that would be me also....if you can really call it wok.... :eek:nfloor

·
SPODE in training
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kawagirl said:
When I get back...count me in! I will ride anything...hmmmm...let me rephrase that. I will ride any kind of bike, yeah thats beter lol.
Man, am I glad you rephrased that... cuz ya know the boyz would be all over that ride anything phrase :eek:nfloor

Hope you get back home soon chickie :cheers

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
kz2zx said:
I dunno if I should post here, since I never (well, hardly ever) ride in the dirt. Ah well, points is points ;)
you're in the dirt so much you should have gotten a super motard instead of the 6R.... :eek:nfloor j/k

·
Registered
149 Posts
Should I go ride, or go drink beer? Guess which one wins most of the time? Oh well, I did manage to repair my WR250F, maybe go ride up in cloudcroft next weekend, there are some great trails up there and it is cool!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts