Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every girl I have ever met, smoker or non, swears they would never kiss someone who dips (Skoal, Wolf, Cope, etc..) but would make out with a smoker in a heartbeat.

Why do girls have a huge aversion to dip, but not to cigs? I'm not talking making out with a girl with a huge pinch in, i'm just saying, once they know, they seem to act as if the guy is marked for life.

I lost two girls when they found out. They never saw me do it or had any idea I did, one saw a tin in on my dresser, and one heard me reference it in conversation with a friend.

Tom.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I'm not a lady but I can tell you either way, male or female smoking/dipping is nasty. It's just not attractive whatsoever.

·
Registered
346 Posts
mr_druid said:
Every girl I have ever met, smoker or non, swears they would never kiss someone who dips (Skoal, Wolf, Cope, etc..) but would make out with a smoker in a heartbeat.

Why do girls have a huge aversion to dip, but not to cigs? I'm not talking making out with a girl with a huge pinch in, i'm just saying, once they know, they seem to act as if the guy is marked for life.

I lost two girls when they found out. They never saw me do it or had any idea I did, one saw a tin in on my dresser, and one heard me reference it in conversation with a friend.

Tom.
you would think girls would like a nice skoal mint mouth than burnt ass cig breath. Must girls i know were just like "whats that stuff", "ewwww, just gross" and that was it. never lost a girl over it. but hey, maybe my time is coming. i saw they got a new Skoal apple blend coming out...man im stoked!! :headbang

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
out here in the sticks alot of girls dip also so ive never had that problem

·
Registered
310 Posts
Gals who use tobaccoo are cool in my book. Any gal that doesnt care about her lungs, sure as hell isnt gonna care about what you do to her vagina...

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Stimy25 said:
Gals who use tobaccoo are cool in my book. Any gal that doesnt care about her lungs, sure as hell isnt gonna care about what you do to her vagina...
Hahahahaha, that was a great reply!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I personaly could careless. I've dated guys that smoked and/or chewed (diped). The only thing I asked of any of them was that if they chewed, to take it out, maybe take a drink of something, then smack it to me. If they are going to dump you becasue you dip, well, that just shows how shallow they are. You don't need um any way.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
I went out with a chick that used chewing tobaccoo from time to time. She wasn't using it all the time and never had a big wad when she did, just a little pinch. Before my friends found out that she chewed, they were a little jealous of me for going out with her, but after they found out that she looked like she did, plus chewed, they were in awe and thought I was one lucky SOB. That was hilarious.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Most girls I know don't really care about me chewing. My girlfriend isn't crazy about it but she doesn't get on my case about it or anything. I just take her into consideration if I am going to kiss her. I take out my dip get a little drink and then we are good to go.

·
Registered
145 Posts
japbike said:
If they are going to dump you becasue you dip, well, that just shows how shallow they are. You don't need um any way.
How is that shallow? A lot of people find dipping repulsive, myself included. I would never even consider dating a chick who dipped and would probably have serious reservations about dating a chick who was even a "casual" smoker.

That's not considered shallow.........

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Powder said:
How is that shallow? A lot of people find dipping repulsive, myself included. I would never even consider dating a chick who dipped and would probably have serious reservations about dating a chick who was even a "casual" smoker.

That's not considered shallow.........

actually it is shallow. First of all if you like some one, you like them for all their little annoying quirks. Or thats how I look at things. I've liked guys, and found out they smoked/chewed. I didn't really care, I liked them for them. Somking/chewing is something they did, not who they were.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Gross!!!! I don't chew and prefer that my partner won't either...so I look for guys that don't do this...that simple..that way I am not with someone who already does because you can't change a person at all!

I prefer a guy to take care of himself as a lifestyle, if he can't keep up with me because he's huffing and puffing or has to stop to spit--see ya!! I don't want to take care of someone at a young age because they are already having too many health problems. If I can take care of myself then I want a partner who sees eye to eye with me on that.. Just my opinion!! :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
japbike said:
I personaly could careless. I've dated guys that smoked and/or chewed (diped). The only thing I asked of any of them was that if they chewed, to take it out, maybe take a drink of something, then smack it to me. If they are going to dump you becasue you dip, well, that just shows how shallow they are. You don't need um any way.
Maybe they don't want to date someone who can develop lip/gum cancer?

I don't date women who smoke for the same reason plus, they taste like shit when you kiss. But hey, mabe I'm shallow too.

·
Registered
691 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Gross!!!! I don't chew and prefer that my partner won't either...so I look for guys that don't do this...that simple..that way I am not with someone who already does because you can't change a person at all!
I used to be worried about what girls thought about me when I was younger so they never knew I chewed until I was in good with them. I used to just hide it way back in the sides of my mouth. No one can tell. On a side not what would you do if you dated someone for a while and then found out they chewed. I don't say smoke because it is much harder to hide that than chew.

·
Registered
145 Posts
japbike said:
actually it is shallow. First of all if you like some one, you like them for all their little annoying quirks. Or thats how I look at things. I've liked guys, and found out they smoked/chewed. I didn't really care, I liked them for them. Somking/chewing is something they did, not who they were.
What if instead of smoking/dipping, they like to play with their feces? Would that still be considered shallow to not want to date them too? Afterall, it's not who they are, just something they do.

SMoking/dipping is much more than a "little annoying quirk" to me and I bet many other people feel the same way.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Powder said:
What if instead of smoking/dipping, they like to play with their feces? Would that still be considered shallow to not want to date them too? Afterall, it's not who they are, just something they do.

SMoking/dipping is much more than a "little annoying quirk" to me and I bet many other people feel the same way.
She can play with her feces only if she looks like anna kournikova(Sp) or Kate Beckingsale (sp)... but not in front of me. :headbang

1 - 20 of 34 Posts