Sport Bikes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well must be it wasnt as cool as i thought to participate. But i did win it for the team (probably the only one who submitted photos) Well one for the fz6's. :banme

http://www.digitalroadrally.net/

·
Registered
149 Posts
I was out there with you buddy and I had a ball ... racked up a good half of a day on the bike just riding and thinking ... where do I want to go for this one ... I was in 3 different towns and had people wondering what in the hell I was doing taking pictures of my bike and at times my wife in a bikini in front of different stuff ... even if we were the only 2 out there I had a great and will do it again ...

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a good time too but most of my buddies are in iraq and my hoochies (jk) were out doing there own thing so i got one of my buddies from high school and we hung out for the day then we went bar hopping with a DD in my car.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Are all the submitted photos gonna be posted?

Cool pics tho KDK.....If I wasn't busy over the weekend I could have participated. Maybe making the time frame longer with more targets would be a little easier for those of us that have very little time.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Drr

ZeuSeason said:
Are all the submitted photos gonna be posted?

Cool pics tho KDK.....If I wasn't busy over the weekend I could have participated. Maybe making the time frame longer with more targets would be a little easier for those of us that have very little time.
I will post some of the ones I took, but KDK was the one to send in his pics ...

I had so much fun that I know if we get the right equation we can all have a lot of fun with this ... I will post a new list of targets this week and we will allow 'uploads' until August 1 and see if we can get more interest.

I found it interesting that one of the forums I posted to threw my posting out and called it spam. Convinces me that when we run one as a fundraiser we will kick some bucks back to SBN.

thanks for the feedback

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey id love to do it again. Maybe this time my friends that are chicks wont be so busy!! I guess well see.

·
Registered
149 Posts
ZeuSeason said:
.....If I wasn't busy over the weekend I could have participated. Maybe making the time frame longer with more targets would be a little easier for those of us that have very little time.
New targets are posted and we will take the rest of the month to get the pics.

Enjoy.

Target List Posted on the Website

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.