Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well must be it wasnt as cool as i thought to participate. But i did win it for the team (probably the only one who submitted photos) Well one for the fz6's. :banme

http://www.digitalroadrally.net/

·
Registered
149 Posts
I was out there with you buddy and I had a ball ... racked up a good half of a day on the bike just riding and thinking ... where do I want to go for this one ... I was in 3 different towns and had people wondering what in the hell I was doing taking pictures of my bike and at times my wife in a bikini in front of different stuff ... even if we were the only 2 out there I had a great and will do it again ...

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a good time too but most of my buddies are in iraq and my hoochies (jk) were out doing there own thing so i got one of my buddies from high school and we hung out for the day then we went bar hopping with a DD in my car.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Are all the submitted photos gonna be posted?

Cool pics tho KDK.....If I wasn't busy over the weekend I could have participated. Maybe making the time frame longer with more targets would be a little easier for those of us that have very little time.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Drr

ZeuSeason said:
Are all the submitted photos gonna be posted?

Cool pics tho KDK.....If I wasn't busy over the weekend I could have participated. Maybe making the time frame longer with more targets would be a little easier for those of us that have very little time.
I will post some of the ones I took, but KDK was the one to send in his pics ...

I had so much fun that I know if we get the right equation we can all have a lot of fun with this ... I will post a new list of targets this week and we will allow 'uploads' until August 1 and see if we can get more interest.

I found it interesting that one of the forums I posted to threw my posting out and called it spam. Convinces me that when we run one as a fundraiser we will kick some bucks back to SBN.

thanks for the feedback

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey id love to do it again. Maybe this time my friends that are chicks wont be so busy!! I guess well see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts