Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Doesn't look to bad...first you'll have to get is a new memory card...16mb card holds 20 pics or something like that. Unfortantely to get a 128mb or 256mb you're gonna dish out over 200 bucks.

Fuji's have been around forever. Personally I like Sony products. I have the Sony MVC-CD350. It uses a 3in disk that holds over 100 bucks. You can get a stack of 50 of these for 20 bucks. Can erase them, copy over and can make movies. It's out of your range a bit but it's an awesome camera

Sony Camcorder

·
Registered
47 Posts
I dunno about Fujufilm... i read reviews like last year when my dad was buyin a cam... we strayed away from Fuji cause the reviews weren't that hot.. if i recall.

Canon is the camera pros though... anything of theirs is top notch. Try the Powershot A80, or their Digital Elph line.

Then comes stuff like Sony cause they're overall good electronics manufacturer in like mostly anything... for a price though. :cool:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Nikon has a GREAT 2.1 megapixel digital camera for around $200. I had a model that I bought brand new about two years ago that took awesome pictures. I'm not sure what the current model number is but for the price it's hard to beat. I would check out www.bestbuy.com

·
Registered
128 Posts
I found a new one that walmart carries that is only 34.89 (no joke) but does everything a $200 one does. It even has the screen in the back, comes with editing software and acts as 3 different cameras. Its awesome, but since its new its hard to find. Walmart only carries so many at a time. If I can remember the name I'll post it. I love it~ its great and for the price you CANNOT beat it!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ditto on the Canon and if you research online, you can find 256 cards for a lot less than in the store. We found our 256 card for about $65...just to give you an idea...it will record ~145 8x10 quality photos.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts