Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best way to carry a Digital Camera during bikeweek/biketoberfest on a sportbike? Or is it a good idea to carry one? :fiddy

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
Just don't put it in the tail trunk if you have one. It's way too bumpy for a digital camera to be stored.

A fluorescent green Everest fanny pak is the only way to go on this one. I'm sure there's one in your closet from the 90's.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I keep it in my trunk but since I have a rain jacket in there I wrap the camera in it. If I didn't it would bounce all over the place.
If I couldn't do that I would put it in a back pack, fanny pack sorta thing

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
Hams51 said:
Just don't put it in the tail trunk if you have one. It's way too bumpy for a digital camera to be stored.

A fluorescent green Everest fanny pak is the only way to go on this one. I'm sure there's one in your closet from the 90's.
LOL! It definitely needs to be flourescent green...any other color simply will not do. I usually carry mine in my tank bag.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Around your neck or a pocket, at the ready. If its in bag you will not shoot anything. If you dont have a camera get a good small one like the nikon 5900 of the canon sd300 small cameras travel the best!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts