Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Kuni if you can ansewer this or anyone else for that matter it would be greatly appriciated.

Yesterday for no apparent reason my camera stopped working, its a Nikon Coolpix 775, it is reading "system error" and when I shut it off the lense and everything won't go back in. I can't take pics, all I can do is look at them, if someone know what is wrong please help. I took it apart hoping to figure something out but I didn't. Of course I don't know what the hell I'm looking at anyway.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
I'd send it to Nikon, personally.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i hear ZT is really good with digital cameras....

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I don't have time to send it to them or the money. I just thought Kuni could help out. He knows about them more than I do, he sold it to me a long time ago. The lense isn't wanting to wind itself back in.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i have his number if he doesn't check in here

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
silent_R1 said:
i have his number if he doesn't check in here
everyone has his #### he's the arkansas pimp :nerd

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
badgixxer said:
everyone has his #### he's the arkansas pimp :nerd
Arkansas Pimp is that like a metaphor like the West Virginia State Flower?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man I took it apart and have an idea of whats going on but not really an idea on how to fix it. My hubby got a hold of it and accidently unplugged something inside and we can't get it plugged back in so now its even more screwed up. And don't you hate that when you get something put back together and you have some screws left? LOL

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Now that you've voided any possible warranty you could have ever had on the device, now I suggest throwing it away and next time sending it into the manufacturer.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't have a warrenty on it I bought it from an individual. My first one I had that I had warrenty on got stolen so I bought a used one from Kunio.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
zts gixx said:
I know they come with wrist straps to prevent you from dropping them but some people don't use them. :lol
:eek:wned :chair :flamed

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
zts gixx said:
I know they come with wrist straps to prevent you from dropping them but some people don't use them. :lol

i dunno, i think having a focker in your kitchen that sooo drunk that he wants to eat raw eggs is more hazardous than not having a wrist strap... :spank

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
gixerking said:
i dunno, i think having a focker in your kitchen that sooo drunk that he wants to eat raw eggs is more hazardous than not having a wrist strap... :spank
just keep ZT outta the kitchen when he's drinking cause he likes to see what happens when things are put in the microwave..... :alky

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
badgixxer said:
just keep ZT outta the kitchen when he's drinking cause he likes to see what happens when things are put in the microwave..... :alky

:lol :lol

cameras....keys....whats next :dunno

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
chicw/speed said:
I didn't have a warrenty on it I bought it from an individual. My first one I had that I had warrenty on got stolen so I bought a used one from Kunio.
Sorry I haven't been here in a while, pm me your home phone and we can hook up to see if I can fix it for you. I should still have the other 775 that I bought to repair the lcd of the one you've got, with a little luck i maybe able to swap parts and fix it. I'll give it a shot....

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
If I get a chance sunday Stacey, I'll try to give you a call and get the camera from you. Can you go ahead and transfer those pics still in the camera into your pc ? If you can't, I can loan you the card reader if needed...

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There old pics I have all my pics I think on the PC. I will be in Oklahoma sunday. Won't be back til late. Leavin tomorra for Hallet. Sux my first trackday and now digi camera.:(

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Speaking of digital cams I have an Olympus D490 that just decided to stop working. I mean doesn't turn on or anything. Gets no power like the batteries are out even though I can take the batteries our and put them in another D490 and it works just fine.

It stopped working when I was in the middle of Europe. Needless to say I was pissed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts