Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody check out MotoGP yesturday, that was an amazing finish! I new he was waiting for the last lap, I literally at the edge of my see, but I knew was was going to come away with it. He is just amazing! :D

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
YOU DAMN RIGHT I WATCHED!!! I about shit my pants when he pulled that pass.

·
Registered
533 Posts
i didn't think he was gonna get a pass but than he just snuck it right in there for the win

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm so f*cking tired of this Rossi crap! I was once a Rossi fan when he raced 125s, 250s, 500s , and his first two years of GPs. But christ I so sick and tried of him winning, someone needs to step up & start kicking his ass or he needs to break his leg or something. He is making so it not worth watching MotoGP.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
It sounds like he's turning into the Richard Petty of Moto GP. :D

Now all he needs i s the cowboy hat and dark tinted glasses. :D

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I KNEW he was gonna make a go for it on the last lap. Loved every lap of that race. And let's not forget about Nicky Hayden, starting 16th and finishing 5th! If only he had a good position on the starting grid he'd be on podium for sure! I love Rossi but would really like to see Hayden step it up a notch this season.

And as for Rossi, you can put him on anything and he'll spank ya. No more Honda RC211V "unfair advantages" excuses for the other teams anymore, all the power to him. He spent 18 laps sizing up Giberneau and then made his move. I loved it. A few more laps and Hayden would be putting some pressure on them I bet. Good race indeed.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr. Lesbian said:
I KNEW he was gonna make a go for it on the last lap. Loved every lap of that race. And let's not forget about Nicky Hayden, starting 16th and finishing 5th! If only he had a good position on the starting grid he'd be on podium for sure! I love Rossi but would really like to see Hayden step it up a notch this season.

And as for Rossi, you can put him on anything and he'll spank ya. No more Honda RC211V "unfair advantages" excuses for the other teams anymore, all the power to him. He spent 18 laps sizing up Giberneau and then made his move. I loved it. A few more laps and Hayden would be putting some pressure on them I bet. Good race indeed.
I agree 100% there. Wheter you like Rossi or not, you have to give him props for such a great finish!

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
If he was less limp wristed he would be a respectable champion.

·
The Premed
318 Posts
Wonderful performance by Hayden too. I hope he does better in the next race. Rossi is just Rossi..Great Race

1 - 14 of 14 Posts