Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just wanna know everyone bought their bike. I paid it off right away since there was enough money to do so. But if I were to finance it, is there any benefit? I mean, I guess you would have more money in your bank account, but then you still have to pay it off whether its now or few years later.

I thought if you financed, you still have to pay the full amount whether it will be now or later, so should you still have over the full amount of the bike in your bank account?

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
I don't finance toys

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
I financed. It is not only a toy, but a mode of transportation, and it does WONDERS for your credit score. It is paid for by now, though.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
sometimes financing can get you a better deal, sometimes not. If it's 0% apr, it doesn't make a difference if you pay for it right away or make payments. When you're negotiating at a dealership, they may offer you a lower purchase price if you're financing since they can make the difference up plus more on the interest you pay. You asked us about this when you bought the Kawi.

Reactions: Shamrock627

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
You live with your parents. You shouldn't be financing ANYTHING. You're a mama's boy, right? Didn't your parents promise to buy you an M3 or something? Stop posting here like you're something other than a juvenile mama's boy. No one cares about your stories and your age...until you wean yourself, you're still a breastfed eggroll that has no life.

Thats why people make fun of your questions...because you dont know the basic things that most people learn even in jr high school.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Here are some good financing deals:

Christian finance corp: 1.8% for 3 years and a coupon for a 3 day weekend with a altar boy
Muslim finance corp: 1.995% for 3 years and a free beard growing kit

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You live with your parents. You shouldn't be financing ANYTHING. You're a mama's boy, right? Didn't your parents promise to buy you an M3 or something? Stop posting here like you're something other than a juvenile mama's boy. No one cares about your stories and your age...until you wean yourself, you're still a breastfed eggroll that has no life.

Thats why people make fun of your questions...because you dont know the basic things that most people learn even in jr high school.
They're laughing with me, but I guess you can't tell the difference. You should stop trying to be one of them because no one here really notices you. Sorry man, this forum ain't for you.

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
they're laughing with me, but i guess you can't tell the difference. You should stop trying to be one of them because no one here really notices you. Sorry man, this forum ain't for you.
wrong!

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
They're laughing with me, but I guess you can't tell the difference. You should stop trying to be one of them because no one here really notices you. Sorry man, this forum ain't for you.
Holy shit. Is this an honest to goodness reply by JetFalcon in a JetFalcon thread? I don't think I've ever seen this before...

·
Registered
495 Posts
Jet - sorry little dude, but the world laughs AT you

It's so humorous and simultaneously sad that you have so little knowledge of the real world, and that your isolationist upbringing gives you no concept of that around you. There are houseplants with a better understanding of life than what you exhibit.

That said, let me try to answer your question in an honest and complete way.

I choose to buy my vehicles with cash. At this stage of my life, I can, but it wasn't always possible.

You may not want to read the next bit - it may shock you... proceed at your own risk.

Certain people exist in this world that don't have thousands of dollars of available cash in their bank accounts. These people come from all ages and all walks of life. From one payday to the next, it's a balancing act of paying bills, buying food, paying rent, and seeing what remains as disposable/discretionary income for entertainment and having fun.

These people, should they want a multi-thousand dollar vehicle can't write a check from the Bank of Mom and Dad. Instead they apply for a loan on their vehicle, and add a new monthly expense item to their budget.

For most, this is done with careful consideration. A $129/mo motorcycle payment might be a significant part of their monthly discretionary pool, and means they can't afford to do other things.

Jet - you were obviously born with a silver spoon in your mouth, and have yet to have it removed. There's a b***** world around you, and it'll be fun to see you develop your awareness (if any) of such.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts