Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did James get married already ? I've been working 12 hour shifts for about 3~4 weeks and you may have noticed I haven't been around here lately to check on shit. So does anyone know if sparrow got hitched and made a honest woman out of his sweetheart ?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Dunno havnt seen him on here for awhile. I was even wondering what happen to you.

·
Registered
139 Posts
not yet next weekend then off to VA for a week bachelor/strip bar party tonight. Ive been puttin in long hours at work trying to catch savings back up after buying truck and paying for wedding/honeymoon. im also trying to finish my entry hall before everyone gets in town i realized i havent ridden for month or two im gonna get it out and finish off the tires this afternoon aka now. hey looney after i get back i wanna hook up with you and borrow the wheel balancer if i can in fact ill throw a little cash your way cause i think im gonna be borrowing it from you a couple weekends a year. after i getem mounted i was wantin to take bike down south in the new truck and put in some hard riding hopefully i can talk you in to going with me. ill post up some pix when i get back.

·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, I'll be looking forward to it..... get some pics from the bach/party will ya ? wanna see some t/a you know what I mean ? This cool weather is gonna make the full leathers feel pretty good haulin' ass....

·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blueyedevil said:
Dunno havnt seen him on here for awhile. I was even wondering what happen to you.
Been workin 12 hour shifts for the last month, painting the plant for a biggest tour this place has ever had, rumor has it that not Chaney but people below him could show up.... Secretary of state and defense perhaps ? Powell and Rumsfeld ?.... cool, Powell is the only republican I'll ever vote for if he ran..... management is walking on pins and needles, and they're scared to death, these powerful peeps could shutdown operations like what we have in KC..... They even told us to go hide, don't even roam the halls till 5pm thursday.... funny stuff

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
lol kuni :lol

im interested in another arkansas trip as well. especially being that i dont see a trackday happening for me this year :( hopefully ill have the fundage to do arkansas...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hell ya i'd be up for an Arky ride.

·
Registered
139 Posts
im looking at probably sept 18/19 if you guys are interested. but it really depends on Kuni if you guys are coming cause i dont have a trailer :a2 but i enjoyed the last ride with you guys i hope you can make it. make sure you got good tires :leghump

·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
spdfreq said:
im looking at probably sept 18/19 if you guys are interested. but it really depends on Kuni if you guys are coming cause i dont have a trailer :a2 but i enjoyed the last ride with you guys i hope you can make it. make sure you got good tires :leghump
If I can't make it for some reason, and my son or I not using the trailer, you can use it to haul everyone's bike down James.... did you get a extended cab ? I can't remember.... if not, the cab will be cozy for you fucks.... he he he he :lol

·
Registered
139 Posts
no its a standard cab so if we pile three in the front someone better buy an air freshner for the ride back. Kuni your coming ill brive you with a stop at the local nudy bar if i have too!! :leghump

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
spdfreq said:
no its a standard cab so if we pile three in the front someone better buy an air freshner for the ride back. Kuni your coming ill brive you with a stop at the local nudy bar if i have too!! :leghump

now thats a nice bribe :2fingers

feel free to bribe me with that too :dblthumb

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
any new word on this? i believe i am off that sunday.

·
Registered
531 Posts
the 18th is the sbn ride? isnt it? :confused:

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
well i wont be able to make that. im talkin the 19th for arkansas

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
uhhhhh bump

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
herro?

·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Weekend of 18th & 19th, weather permitting I will be down in northern Georgia riding and videotaping a two-stroke motorcycle gathering for my buddy Rick Lance (www.lancegamma.com). I'm the official videographer for the event and I'll be making some DVD's for several people who comes from all over the country, it should be a good turn out if the hurricane don't tear shit up or dump 12 inches of rain and shit...

Any time after that I'm game to do my usual one day Arkansas run.....

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
right on kuni, sounds like fun meng :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Looneyone said:
Weekend of 18th & 19th, weather permitting I will be down in northern Georgia riding and videotaping a two-stroke motorcycle gathering for my buddy Rick Lance (www.lancegamma.com). I'm the official videographer for the event and I'll be making some DVD's for several people who comes from all over the country, it should be a good turn out if the hurricane don't tear shit up or dump 12 inches of rain and shit...

Any time after that I'm game to do my usual one day Arkansas run.....

AHH ya bastid. Sounds like a lotta fun hope you have a good trip if you are up for it after you get back let me know when im dyeing to go the weathers been rockin. And if I get my tires changed this weekend 12/13 im still down for 18/19 if GK or Blue Eyed are interested. Would be better with a pace setter who knows the roads (Kunio) but I think we could still rip some twisties. As Kuni brought up i have std cab and no trailer 2 bikes would be no prob 3 we gotta weasel a trailer and a little cramed in the cab but we could swing it.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
spdfreq said:
AHH ya bastid. Sounds like a lotta fun hope you have a good trip if you are up for it after you get back let me know when im dyeing to go the weathers been rockin. And if I get my tires changed this weekend 12/13 im still down for 18/19 if GK or Blue Eyed are interested. Would be better with a pace setter who knows the roads (Kunio) but I think we could still rip some twisties. As Kuni brought up i have std cab and no trailer 2 bikes would be no prob 3 we gotta weasel a trailer and a little cramed in the cab but we could swing it.
just make Bluey ride in back :lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts