Sport Bikes banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys & gals I been around here for a long time but never posted any thing. Well last fall I had a run in with a deer on my '99 cbr f4 long story but thankfully I lived to tell about it. Well my wife let me get another bike '05 cbr600rr:banana with only 1200 miles bone stock and now I picked up some new gear let me know what you think. $800 shipped!

cant forget the standard greeting here! :twofinger

Attachments

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
800 shipped for all that? DAMN. where? I just bought my suit for a little under $500, and i still need boots and gloves (roughly 250) What gloves are those? They look like the SP-1's which i believe run about $100. I like the set up very nice.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Pretty nice...i dont know exactly what that retails for but sounds like a good deal.....good luck on the rr

·
Registered
102 Posts
Being in sales management most of my adult life,I will say this.Think about it philosophically,if you think you got a good deal,then you did.It really does'nt matter what you paid for it.Do you feel good about it,maybe a bit excited?If so,I think that means good deal for you.

·
Swollen Member
4,967 Posts
But alot of impulse buyers are happy with what they got, even though they coulda found it cheaper somewhere else.

·
Sandbox hater!!
629 Posts
SloppyJoseph said:
But alot of impulse buyers are happy with what they got, even though they coulda found it cheaper somewhere else.
Yeah you're right on that one. But it still looks like pretty good deal.

·
Scoot Jockey/Nomad Trash.
237 Posts
thatguyx said:
800 shipped for all that? DAMN. where? I just bought my suit for a little under $500, and i still need boots and gloves (roughly 250) What gloves are those? They look like the SP-1's which i believe run about $100. I like the set up very nice.
Those are GP Plus gloves.

·
Calm like a bomb!
7,944 Posts
I am all about good deals and that's a good deal.

There should be no confirmation needed...personally...I think you're bragging. And I think I hate you...yup I hate you. :twofinger

J/K Man. :cheers

·
Swollen Member
4,967 Posts
cajunTLR said:
Yeah you're right on that one. But it still looks like pretty good deal.

Oh yeah that's a hell of a deal, i wasnt trying to relate that statement to the actual thread, just to a statement that someone said.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I'd say you got a pretty damn good deal. Congrats! :dblthumb

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys! The suit is a very lightly used SX-1, the gloves as mentioned are the GP Plus, S-MX boots and they are all the perfect size. I couldnt believe it my self when I saw it. It was like sending out a personal shopper. I love ebay!:cheers

·
Dongsy Normous
745 Posts
nicely done! hopefully your bike is red, or black. would suck if it was purple or something lol rename you the Clashinator

1 - 17 of 17 Posts