Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to tell you all about the new shop we have on the Westside of Ft Worth, he just moved from Dallas to here a few weeks ago. I went there a week ago to meet Scott, and browse his new shop and came away VERY impressed. He told me a few things that blew me away for a MC shop, first off he will sell you parts and match any internet pricing. That alone is enough reason to give him your parts buying business, but it doesn't stop there. He also has very reasonable shop rates for repairs, mods, anything mechanical. I was shocked when he told me he will do a fork rebuild for $40 labor + parts. Compared to the other shops around this area he is way lower in prices for maintenance and repairs. Tire changes for $15, (off bike, extra $10 on). And add to all of this, he also promises short wait times for work. He also does consignment for bike sales at a very good rate. He has approx 30 nice clean used bikes on hand now, at very good prices too ! The best part of it all is his experience. Scott is a racer and he knows his business !!

So keep Cyclewerkz in mind next time you need anything MC.

Oh, forgot to mention....Scott wants everyone to know he also works on HDs, and other cruisers. His used inventory are mostly sportbikes thus giving the impression he works mainly on sportbikes. Not true, he wants any 2 wheel business !!

Cyclewerkz is located on W Camp Bowie (Hwy 80 to most of us) between Cherry and Las Vegas Trails at 8155 Camp Bowie West on the south side of the street.
check it out he just opened up and needs buisness so you guys help him out

·
Registered
400 Posts
ninjafever said:
I wanted to tell you all about the new shop we have on the Westside of Ft Worth, he just moved from Dallas to here a few weeks ago. I went there a week ago to meet Scott, and browse his new shop and came away VERY impressed. He told me a few things that blew me away for a MC shop, first off he will sell you parts and match any internet pricing. That alone is enough reason to give him your parts buying business, but it doesn't stop there. He also has very reasonable shop rates for repairs, mods, anything mechanical. I was shocked when he told me he will do a fork rebuild for $40 labor + parts. Compared to the other shops around this area he is way lower in prices for maintenance and repairs. Tire changes for $15, (off bike, extra $10 on). And add to all of this, he also promises short wait times for work. He also does consignment for bike sales at a very good rate. He has approx 30 nice clean used bikes on hand now, at very good prices too ! The best part of it all is his experience. Scott is a racer and he knows his business !!

So keep Cyclewerkz in mind next time you need anything MC.

Oh, forgot to mention....Scott wants everyone to know he also works on HDs, and other cruisers. His used inventory are mostly sportbikes thus giving the impression he works mainly on sportbikes. Not true, he wants any 2 wheel business !!

Cyclewerkz is located on W Camp Bowie (Hwy 80 to most of us) between Cherry and Las Vegas Trails at 8155 Camp Bowie West on the south side of the street.
check it out he just opened up and needs buisness so you guys help him out
You should check out Garage Mahall, they treat your bike like it was theirs. Excellent shop, they even sell race take-offs $150 for front and back. You should also check out www.dfwsportbike.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts