Sport Bikes banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anyone know of any bike meets in fort worth? a bunch of bikes used to go to beach st on saturday night but not any more were did they go?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hey guys. Haven't been on this board in forever. Sold my bike a few years back, then moved from Chicago down here. I live just west of downtown Dallas and work out in Irving.

If anyone can suggest any good shops in the area to get either a good deal on a past model-year bike or something pre-owned, I'm all ears.

·
Registered
457 Posts
If you're looking pre-owned, Southwest Superbikes tends to have a decent variety. High Five Cycles is popular, but pricey.

As for past model-years... well. Tons of dealers around here. Al Lamb Dallas Honda, Cycle Center of Denton (Kawi, Honda, Suzuki), are both good. Not sure who's great with Yamaha. RPM Cycle carries Triumph, KTM, and Aprilia.

Best gear shop I've ever seen: MotoLiberty. They're just south of 635 on 35E. Outstanding shop, great service, can't recommend it highly enough.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Moving back from Tucson this Friday after a year long assignment out here. Fun riding, but am looking forward to getting home.

Any groups rides this summer? Let me know fellas, I'm going to be a little busy when I first get back, but will try make anything out there. Fucking stoked.

·
Registered
153 Posts
you're lucky you live on the southern half of the DFW. i rode some really nice roads down near Granbury. much better than the roads up near Denton that I frequently ride.
Well whenever you get the itch to head down south for a session give me a heads up. 817-899-4067.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
153 Posts
I dont even get up till 11am or I would have joined you guys. I just went on a solo ride for a bit. Damn wind was blowing me all over the place on the hwy though.
I guess that's why I don't hardly see any SB riders in the morning. Shoot the oven is just starting up by then. By that time I've already put about 100 miles in and pulling into a restaurant to get a quick bite then I'm heading back. Anyone wantingto ride out on the weekend, provided I'm not too busy, hit me up at 817.899.4067.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Grand Prairie Here

Hey guys/gals, GP area checking in. Always down for a ride, you can find me in the GP, Arlington area over to FT Worth, Haltom City HEB area. Hit me up love to do 100-200 mile days.

Chris

141 - 150 of 150 Posts