Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just seein who's out here in dfw!!!!!!!!

2007 red zx6r here

runnin around ftworth to rockwall and everywhere in between!!!!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Highland Village here

Mostly troll the area north of the metro mess

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why is there 37 views but no posts... i mean if you look you're prolly in dfw so why not just say something too???

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Mesquite/Seagoville/Forney. Purple-Mica ZX6R!!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Arlington/Grand Priaire here... yellow sv650s. You can catch me on the Venus run or FM 917.
How was the run to Venus? I saw a group on MeetUp that was going, buy later didn't see the event anymore. I'm in the Mansfield area you can catch me hitting up lower Hwy 360 and all up through Arlington, GP, Ft Worth on my Silver 06 ZZR 600. Shoot me a pm if you want to get a ride together...

·
Registered
24 Posts
How was the run to Venus? I saw a group on MeetUp that was going, buy later didn't see the event anymore. I'm in the Mansfield area you can catch me hitting up lower Hwy 360 and all up through Arlington, GP, Ft Worth on my Silver 06 ZZR 600. Shoot me a pm if you want to get a ride together...
The ride was fun but short- about 9 miles total from 287. I saw a group of gixxers there on sat. 5/8 in the afternoon. They had about 10 people riding. I don't know who they were but only one waved back.. lol.

If you want to ride the Venus let me know. I must warn you though, I don't ride fast in the corners cause there are a lot of entrances at the apex and some you cant see completely through the whole corner.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey guys i'm in that area all the time too!!!! i don't know what you're talkin about venus tho me and my roommate are always down to ride...

have ya'll been goin to whiskey's sunday out by lonestar park ever? me and about 4-5 guys usually go out there but the past two weeks haven't seen much of anyone..

we should get a big cruz going sometime soon like rockwall to ftw or viseversa what ya'll think

·
Registered
20 Posts
Im up for a ride, for sure! Just an FYI, I have been twice now, down to the new Dallas Raceway. The track is in Crandall south of Seagoville on 175. Its a real nice, clean, full 1/4 mile track and they have two different races this weekend for bikes only. It looks like this weekend will be the last bike races for a long while. Depending on the weather, I am looking at going down both days. Other than that it would be great to meet some of you guys, get out and ride.

Welcome to Dallas Raceway

On the way down there, there is a place I would like to eat!

Crandall Cotton Gin

Check out the menu! The Kobe Burger sounds great.

Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what time are you talking about... saturday i have to work sorta out that way till about 6 but sunday i'm off and down to cruise out there... i won't be racing but it'd be nice to watch hopefully the weather is nice but for now it says it will be ugly...

you should start a new thread to get a head count maybe talk about meeting up sunday somewhere and cruisin out there together or something but post up all the times and stuff!!

·
"Mindbottling isn't it?"
4,573 Posts
There is a handful of us running around the Granbury/Weatherford area..

If anyone wants to hook up for a ride somewhere around here and cruise around with a few old, fat, slow guys then give me a shout.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Unfortunately, it looks like the chances for rain and thunderstorms is going up and is now 60% Saturday and 50% Sunday. The races in Crandall may be rescheduled yet again and I will keep my eye out for that. At this point, I probably wont be riding this weekend.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well today looks like it's gonna rain but sunday says 30% rain, so in texas that means it might sprinkle for a few minutes last time i said i'm not gonna ride cuz of 40% it didn't rain at all, not that i saw...

look for me sunday i'll be riding after some minor maintenance on the bike, wish my hid's were so i could put em in tomorrow but they're backordered

·
Registered
153 Posts
Im up for a ride, for sure! Just an FYI, I have been twice now, down to the new Dallas Raceway. The track is in Crandall south of Seagoville on 175. Its a real nice, clean, full 1/4 mile track and they have two different races this weekend for bikes only. It looks like this weekend will be the last bike races for a long while. Depending on the weather, I am looking at going down both days. Other than that it would be great to meet some of you guys, get out and ride.

Welcome to Dallas Raceway

On the way down there, there is a place I would like to eat!

Crandall Cotton Gin

Check out the menu! The Kobe Burger sounds great.

Let me know what you guys think.
Hate I missed out on that ride. Next time somethin like this comes up shoot me a PM.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts