Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.nbc4.tv/news/3577812/detail.html

Dentist Allegedly Injected Semen Into Patients' Mouths
Woman Said Substance Tasted Like Semen

POSTED: 8:38 am PDT July 26, 2004
UPDATED: 8:39 am PDT July 26, 2004

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Former employees of a dentist claim the man made female patients unwittingly swallow his semen during visits to his office in Cornelius.

Dr. John Hall is accused by the state dental board of violating dentistry's standard of care, engaging in immoral conduct, and committing sexual assault or battery.

Six former patients -- including a 14-year-old -- say he tricked them into swallowing his semen. A seventh claims he jumped on top of her in the dental chair and "began to gyrate against her lower body in a sexual manner."

The dental board suspended Hall's license Nov. 5, after police began investigating allegations by two former employees. In February, it conditionally restored his license, barring him from being alone with female patients.

Hall's lawyers say the dentist has been falsely accused by disgruntled former employees. He was collecting his semen because he was taking Propecia, a drug to promote hair growth, and was concerned about potential side effects that include low sperm count and diminished semen, his lawyer, Emerson Thompson, said.

The dental board heard testimony Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The hearing is to continue next weekend.

The five-member panel will decide whether Hall can keep his license. The case is still being investigated by authorities in Charlotte, Cornelius and Mecklenburg County.

Hall's former assistant Cheryl Lynn MacLeod testified Saturday that she found it odd that Hall began asking her to leave a patient's side to retrieve items that he never used.

She also became suspicious when she overheard him tell patients to "swallow" something, and when she saw him take a syringe out of his lab coat pocket while working beside a patient.

In May 2003, she and former office administrator Susie Hillman took the five syringes from office waste containers and Hall's lab coat pockets and gave them to police.

Hall's lawyer, Thompson, suggested the substance Hall asked patients to swallow could have been a dental product.

But in a sworn deposition read aloud Saturday, Hall's former dental assistant Rhonda Hamilton described several dental products used in Hall's office and none matched the patients' descriptions of what was put in their mouths.

When Cornelius police searched Hall's office Nov. 5, they confiscated five more syringes with Hall's semen from his desk, according to the board and hearing testimony.

Five of the six patients testified Friday. The first, a 40-year-old woman, said she objected when Hall began to put a substance from a syringe into her mouth during a procedure on Sept. 4, telling him: "That smells like sperm."

She said Hall drew back and said, "You're crazy." She said she couldn't taste the substance because her mouth was numb.

Another witness, a 33-year-old woman, said Hall asked his assistant to retrieve something from another room during her appointment in May 2003. While the assistant was gone, she said Hall told her to lie back, open her mouth and swallow.

"When I swallowed I tasted it, and it was semen. ... He told me it was cleaning solution." She said she drove directly to her husband's office nearby and told him what happened, but he and a colleague dismissed the idea. She said she tried to convince herself she was wrong, and contacted police only after hearing about the investigation on the news.
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I've heard of this before...that's just disgusting...they should make him eat his own crap for doing that

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
IllKneeGrow said:
I'm guessing it's a bad thing that a 14 year old girl can identify the taste of semen so easily.

:lol :lol ....

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
IllKneeGrow said:
I'm guessing it's a bad thing that a 14 year old girl can identify the taste of semen so easily.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
These ungrateful women recieve free protein supplements from this guy and then try to SUE him? Sad.

·
Registered
24 Posts
TheWraith said:
I was thinking the exact same thing.
+1 .. This is insane! :nuts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
And not zas unuasuall as one would think, My dentist George T. Oshiro, is one person I would gladly torture then murder like he did to me during 7 yeats of his tortures similar to what Dustin Hoffman was subjected to in Marathion man. This POS gassed his nurses and rapes 2 of them. He did things to me that he had no certification to do , orthadontics. He was a dentist not a orthodontist. Hence I have a inate hatred of doctors and feear that runs so deep I had to be coaxed into going to the hospital when I recently went over the bars at 130 and lost 30% ofc my skin and crushed my thumb. More proof doctors are lab animals experimrenting on people they didnt find I had a broken thumb till my own care giver decided to look at it 3 weeksd later and lo and fuken be hold saw it was in deed broken in 2 places!
Now I have a useless right thumb I,m right handed. cantt do my uasual work.
Hell when I crashed I walked home 4 blocks to take care of myself then walked beack because my sister demanded I go to the hospital. To what end? 25,000 plus in med bills and the same resulty if I suffered through it on my own. And I went via ambulance to the "Best" Hospital in the state Queens medical center.
Anyone wonder why I HATE fuckin Doctors? Wheres my K-Bar,and UZI I wanna go hunting. for a prick that left me with no teeth named GTO......:boid

Never trusr a Doctor.

·
Registered
197 Posts
OMFG!!! Why!? What gratification could possibly be gained by squirting it with a syringe?

String him up by his nuts and let people throw tampons at him ...

·
Registered
691 Posts
Just put him in jail for a long time and let some inmates inject some semen into his mouth and see how he likes it.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I wonder if he told her to rinse and spit?? or just swallow??

hahah! ok ok, I'm sorry that was tacky!! I just don't seem to understand ppl now a days. What a complete and total nutcase. That poor girl needs to get his drill and puncture a few hold in his ol' sac. See if he'll do it again... What a freak! blah!

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I think they should use his syringe and inject it back into his penis.

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
Theres got to be an easier way to get girls to swallow

·
Registered
522 Posts
sick bastard, some people are just fucked up in the head.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
What a wierdo! It is kind of funny though. I wonder what sparks the idea the first time that he's going to mess with people by making them swallow his nut while they are in the chair.

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
hmm, if he was going to all the trouble why didn't he just use the 'natural applicator'. doesn't he know that semen has it's own despinsing device?

ya just gotta pull on it a little! :twofinger

seriously tho...Krazy Hawaiian...i moved a few years ago and started going to a local dentist. he filled two of my teeth (only had one cavity before) and on the next visit was talking about filling or pulling my wisdom teeth because they, "might get cavities in them later". MIGHT!!! WTF? i might limp tomorrow but i'm not going to cut off my leg!

i also know a girl that had a lot of her teeth pulled when she was younger by a bad dentist...she, sadly, just didn't know he was doing anything wrong, and neither did her (not very bright--i've been told) parents.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts