Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I've been demoted from a GP Champ to a Junior Rider. That stinks! I put in my time to earn my marks. Oh well...

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I couldn't get my old name back, I feel as if I got "demoted"...name wise.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Did you relize the avaters have to be whole lot smaller now? lol.

·
Banned
245 Posts
cooksy, i love that guy on family guy. his knodding is addictive when u watch the cartoon.

This means everyones an idiot, cuz were all newbies. I bet all of us are going to start on 1000cc bikes when we get our license.

·
Registered
179 Posts
fierospeeder said:
This means everyones an idiot, cuz were all newbies. I bet all of us are going to start on 1000cc bikes when we get our license.
I was thinking of getting that 1300cc motorcycle called the Hiya something. Does anybody have a helmet they want to sell?

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
ricochet105 said:
I was thinking of getting that 1300cc motorcycle called the Hiya something. Does anybody have a helmet they want to sell?
No, no and no. It is NIN-JA, all of those bikes are Ninjas, you must be talking about the biggest one :D

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
By the way, why do you need a helmet for, are you planing to crash?

hehehe

·
Registered
179 Posts
Süsser Tod said:

hehehe

Oh thank you for letting me know that it is a ninja. I love crotchrockets. No, I don't plan on crashing it's just my motorcycle shop sells them for $200 and I just wanted to buy a used one for about $35 :D .

·
Banned
730 Posts
Süsser Tod said:

hehehe
Gear's for pussies. ;) Anyone remember how long until I can change myself from "Junior Member" to my old slogan "Searching for backroads..."? I already had to wait on puberty to get rid of my first junior member and now this happens!! :eek:

·
Registered
179 Posts
vuu16v said:
Gear's for pussies. ;) Anyone remember how long until I can change myself from "Junior Member" to my old slogan "Searching for backroads..."? I already had to wait on puberty to get rid of my first junior member and now this happens!! :eek:
Just keep on postin. This will bring all the old post whores out of the woodwork.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts