Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, as some may know, I put on my new bolt on (Yosh TRS Tri-Oval in Carbon Fiber).. I like it, I really do, BUT... BUT BUT BUT.. After ordering that pipe I ran into ANOTHER pipe that I LOVE!! Its the micron High Mount Exhausts.. i LOVE high mount exhausts and was seriously thinking about selling my BRAND NEW Yosh, to get the high mount.. What are your thoughts on this? Also, what color should I order if I decide to.. Options are Black to Silver, Blue to Silver, Black to Blue, or just the straight hight mount Polished Pipe. :popcorn

Check em out.. Micron Exhausts ... On the left, change the make and model to Suzuki and GSX-R

·
Registered
321 Posts
You're always gonna see something you like more, just depends on how much more you like it.

You're gonna lose some money on the yosh if you sell it because no one is gonna pay retail even if its still in the box, well maybe someone but that sucker would be hard to find.

To answer your other question I really like the black to blue to silver....it looks like blue in there..... 2nd to bottom on the right side.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice pics, awesome lookin pipe.. what are the sound differences btwn the Micron and M4?

·
Fitshaced
1,888 Posts
Not sure what the sound differences are. I know there was a huge price difference. I did a lot of research and found that the M4 had a nice deep rumble to it which is what I was looking for.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Depends how close to retail you can sell your pipe for. No sense in losing money because you see something you like a little better

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know..I'm thinkin I'm gonna wait.. I'm TRYIN to find this particular undertail full system, so far to no avail, so I'll wait until I can find that and spend the extraa 300 or whatever it is on that..

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
Hmmm I wonder which eye candy is worse, the undertail exhaust or the high mount? They look nice, but thats about it for me, I wont like how empty my wallet will look after I chunked a $1400 Muzzy titanium exhaust for a high mount (not good eye candy=skinnier wallet)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts