Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would be in on a trip down to the Gap in October?

Chris and I both have Ford F150s and can tow a rented trailer.

·
Registered
461 Posts
A bunch of us from the Philly areas are going Oct 14-17. Post up if anyone else will be there during that time. :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ive got 2 weeks and 3 days of vacation left for the year so Im down. Ill just push off getting my tonsels out til next year. I had them in for this long, whats 4 more months. :)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
speedracer69 said:
Ive got 2 weeks and 3 days of vacation left for the year so Im down. Ill just push off getting my tonsels out til next year. I had them in for this long, whats 4 more months. :)

LMAO! I still haven't had mine taken out. They haven't even come close to poken through either.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Blade-Runner said:
Who would be in on a trip down to the Gap in October?

Chris and I both have Ford F150s and can tow a rented trailer.
Uh....did I miss something? I didn't know I was going to Deal's Gap in October? Hmm......let me think about this........OK (if I can get the time off of work)!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
R6Chris said:
Uh....did I miss something? I didn't know I was going to Deal's Gap in October? Hmm......let me think about this........OK (if I can get the time off of work)!
LOL.......... Oops......... I forgot to ask/tell you about this last time to talked.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Are you going to ride local roads, or just stay on the dragon all day?

If you're going to ride all around, (including the awesome GA roads) I would like to go, if my work schedule permits it.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'm out as well. My father passed away last week and I need all my vacation time open for dealing with the estate. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
839 Posts
that is a good time to go up there... I was thinking about trying to go around that time. but i would just meet you up there obviously coming from where i am coming from :D or is this only for you local va people :twofinger :D Ill keep you informed if i can make it. It really gets beautiful up there around that time

1 - 13 of 13 Posts