Sport Bikes banner
21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Spike said:
I think some of us central fl peoples are going to plan a trip sometime in the spring.... gonna be a while till I can get the money together and make sure my bike is in top notch condition for that trip!!

Let us know when and we will try and get some local folks to go too :D

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
OK folks...it's drawing closer and closer :)

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
miklm said:
Just saw this thread today; been a while since I've been on SBN.

Anyway, I'll be up there Saturday the 15th -- the easttnriders.com forum is having the big End of Season Bash (EOSB) at the CROT/store that night. I've got plans in Nashville on Monday night (17th) but might be up for a pass or two Monday morning. I'll see.

Check out easttnriders.com -- that's where Killboy and all the Gap regulars hang out and those guys are up there riding every day.

Where in TN are you? I need to make friends with some more cops. ;) ;)

Good deal! Appreciate the info and will check them out! Keep in touch so we can have meet and greet if everyone wants to. I am from the Nashville area (about 20 mins. outside of Nashville).

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'll be showing up in Gatlinburg on the 16th, so the 17th or 18th will work for me!!! I'm going to give you a call probably tomorrow. Just wanted to get this thread up on the top again!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Gap the week of Oct. 16th

:smokin
Getting the GIXXER ready for the GAP!!! Anyone else going to be at the gap on the 17th or 18th or that week. I will be in Gatlinburg that whole week will be there on the 16th some time. Post up people!!
:smilierr

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Getting closer everyone!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Cant wait going to try out my camera tank mount tonight I hope!!! looks like it will just be me and you.

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Yeah it's beginning to look that way bro. Was hoping some more would jump in.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I'll be there this weekend. :twofinger

What routes are you all planning on doing and what days? We'll be down there Fri-Mon.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Twisted Sister said:

What routes are you all planning on doing and what days? We'll be down there Fri-Mon.

Cool. I'll be up there Friday and Saturday with my old man. Kinda of B-day thing for him. I think we'll be hitting the Dragon/Cherorala loop and maybe some repeat dragon runs (depending on traffic). Probably do a little exploring also. We'll probably get a real early start on Sat. I'll be on the look out for ya. You gonna be ridin the broom or the EX?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm gonna be there during the day on the 15th, but due to my broken wrist I'm not gonna be able to take the bike up. I've ridden around the block once or twice, but it just isn't safe to try the Gap right now (especially considering that's where I broke the wrist in the first place)

Anyway, if any of you bikes get tailed by a tan BMW 325i with a German plate up front MIKLM007, that's me. ;)

·
Nurse Nymphette
7,289 Posts
Twisted Sister said:

Will and I will be there Saturday through Tuesday. Not sure if we are staying at a cabin for a few days or the 2 wheel Inn.

·
Registered
898 Posts
appleripper said:
Cool. I'll be up there Friday and Saturday with my old man. Kinda of B-day thing for him. I think we'll be hitting the Dragon/Cherorala loop and maybe some repeat dragon runs (depending on traffic). Probably do a little exploring also. We'll probably get a real early start on Sat. I'll be on the look out for ya. You gonna be ridin the broom or the EX?
We'll be doing the loop as well. But no broom or Ex, getting the broom ready for Halloween and the Ex for next spring. :lol We'll be 2 up on a TL1000S.

·
Registered
898 Posts
AnKleBiTer said:
Will and I will be there Saturday through Tuesday. Not sure if we are staying at a cabin for a few days or the 2 wheel Inn.
Tell your man to check his PM's...lol. It would be great to catch up with you guys! We're kinda wingin it as well, but are seriouslty considering a lil cabin at the Cherohala Camp Ground for at least one of the nights.

I left my cell in the PM I left Will, so get that from him and hit me up chickie! :banana

·
Nurse Nymphette
7,289 Posts
Twisted Sister said:
Tell your man to check his PM's...lol. It would be great to catch up with you guys! We're kinda wingin it as well, but are seriouslty considering a lil cabin at the Cherohala Camp Ground for at least one of the nights.

I left my cell in the PM I left Will, so get that from him and hit me up chickie! :banana
He is sleeping right now. We got on around 6am this morning and he did all the driving. I'll tell him to check that stuff when he gets his butt in gear. My name is Diana by the way.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Awesome! I originally thought that I wouldn't get cell service down there, but was just informed that I most likely will. We should be arriving in that area sometime tomorrow morning between 8 and 10.

Hope to see you guys there! :fiddy

Amber :)

21 - 40 of 70 Posts