Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks. Some of the riders from SBN are planning a trip to the GAP on Oct.17th and 18th! I plan to go down a day early (the 16th). More than likely we hit the Gap, The Skyway and maybe the route through the Cheerokee National Forest. If anyone wants to stay a couple of days longer I am sure others will hang around too! Come out and meet the folks you talk to! More details to come. Post up if you are interested!

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt...les get some people in

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
back up to the top folks! come people les go ride!!

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is anyone else interested?

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ejworthen said:
I'm interested, only problem is I work weekends and have no vacation left. Working for a living blows.

I know what ya mean there. I have been saving mine all year. I have 80 hours of vacation time to burn and will still be carrying 40 hours into next year. I had to save due to the fact everyone else on my shift was using their's and personal time. Come down Monday :D I am sure some uf us might stay an extra night.

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come on folks....yanno you wanna go!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'd go bro, would love to meet you and share war stories but.......I'm inbetween bikes right now and probably won't have another one until atleast next spring. Damn I'm Jonesing for a ride even worse now!

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tempest-RR said:
I'd go bro, would love to meet you and share war stories but.......I'm inbetween bikes right now and probably won't have another one until atleast next spring. Damn I'm Jonesing for a ride even worse now!
hehehe...got a place you can rent one?? :D

hmmm....if you can get out that way we could come your way a little bit too and meet up and shoot the breeze bro!! If I knew someone that had a spare bike I'd pack it with me.....most around here will not let other's ride their bikes.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Unfortunately the dates don't line up, but sniper.308 and I are leaving for N GA and a run to the gap today and headed back to flat FL on Saturday. Not sure exactly what day we're running up to the gap ... will be an on the fly decision. Can't wait!

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ZX, maybe we can hit another time. You guys have fun and be safe!!! And take lotsa pics to post when you get back :D

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:D

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
OFFICER737 said:
I know what ya mean there. I have been saving mine all year. I have 80 hours of vacation time to burn and will still be carrying 40 hours into next year. I had to save due to the fact everyone else on my shift was using their's and personal time. Come down Monday :D I am sure some uf us might stay an extra night.
My days off are Wed and Thur or else I'd consider Monday. If you ever plan doing this again post it early.:bitchslap If I had more notice I would have tried to save some vac days. I'm up to 3 weeks next year. :banana

I already had to bail for a trip to Niagara this year. I had two vac days saved for it but then my wife had to have hernia surgery. Had to stay home and play Mr. Mom instead.

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
freeky929 said:
I would love to...but I don't have a bike any more. If someone can lend me a bike for the ride, I have a truck and a trailer and would be willing to drive. Email me at [email protected] if there are any takers! :lol

Hey bro Fz6man has got 2 Fzs :D Not sure if he is bringing both or not. heheh...time to put the plastic to work bro and use the card :D need some help spending it?

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ejworthen said:
My days off are Wed and Thur or else I'd consider Monday. If you ever plan doing this again post it early.:bitchslap If I had more notice I would have tried to save some vac days. I'm up to 3 weeks next year. :banana

I already had to bail for a trip to Niagara this year. I had two vac days saved for it but then my wife had to have hernia surgery. Had to stay home and play Mr. Mom instead.

What I am going to try and do in this section is get a ride together every couple of months with at least 2 trips a year to the GAP. This one was thrown together at the last minute and I apologize for not being able to give everyone a lot of notice.

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
OFFICER737 said:
What I am going to try and do in this section is get a ride together every couple of months with at least 2 trips a year to the GAP. This one was thrown together at the last minute and I apologize for not being able to give everyone a lot of notice.
I'll have to set some time aside next year to make a trip to the Gap.

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ejworthen said:
I'll have to set some time aside next year to make a trip to the Gap.

Sounds like a plan bro!

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The time is getting near folks!

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
I think some of us central fl peoples are going to plan a trip sometime in the spring.... gonna be a while till I can get the money together and make sure my bike is in top notch condition for that trip!!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.