Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you want to buy it, here's the official sales link: DealsGap.com

I wonder if they do owner financing, and whether there's a residential property upstairs, that would qualify for a home loan at a bank?

Related: http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/general-sportbikes/386450-deals-gap-resort-sale.html

CRoT is for sale ?!?!?! - EastTNriders.com

And here's a new documentary about the Dragon:

Why They Ride: A Moto-Documentary Filmed on The Dragon at Deals Gap. A Motorcycle Documentary by Vroompow Productions, created by Wilkinson Brothers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
John, you're so far off base I don't even know where to start.........therefore, I won't. Suffice it to say you've grossly underestimated the property's worth as well as the actual asking price. You've also forgotten an owner between Pete and the current owners. Anyone seriously interested in this property can go thru the channels provided for the real scoop, but be aware that all potential buyers must be prequalified thru the real estate agent handling the deal and you can expect to submit financials and sign non-disclosure paperwork. :) Happy bidding.

·
Banned
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was up there today. Only 1 deputy at 4pm Saturday was working a small crash. No serious injury.

Allegedly he was only writing warning citations, to meet the daily contact quota.

No THP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts