Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...........

This board is crusty :bangdesk

Been a while since I popped on here. I am a Gap area veteran, been going regularly for over a decade 2-3 times a year. Making a trip to the area the first weekend of Sep (girls sportbike weekend, "don't tell the wife!) :agree

None of my regular riding pals can make it that weekend so I am throwing out a flag for interested sport riders. I am no WERA candidate but like to ride the "pace" and I know virtually every loop within a 150 mile radius. So we move along briskly, slowing down in town, attempt to avoid LE as best as possible along with blunt force trauma at all costs!

Targeting to stay at "Hunt's Lodge Motorcycle Campground" in Tellico Plains, a really nice open range campground catering to motorcyclists, tent camp, small camper or rent their nice clean cabins, clean showers, wifi, cell phone coverage, close to services and restaurants. 5 min from the Skyway.

Me and my regulars stayed there earlier this year and it was great! It would be nice to hook up with some other Mid-Tn riders for the weekend. I am on a 2008 Aprilia Tuono. :leaving

Drop a post or PM.............. later

Scott

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PJ....... thanks foe the reply.

Had a great weekend. A bit of rain on Sat. Other than that an awesome trip. Hooked up with a rider from Tampa and rode 700 miles in 3 days. I make a few trips each year so lets try and hook up next time.

Ride safe..................

1 - 4 of 4 Posts