Sport Bikes banner

Dealer fees

5K views 32 replies 8 participants last post by  mastershokhan 
#1 ·
Hello! I'm planning on buying 08 Ninja 250. The dealer quoted me 3800 OTD. So I'm wondering what the average dealer fees are and if tags,tax,etc or done at the dealer's or DMV?

#30 ·
It is a personal preference. I agree with everything Slim stated, but for me it's all about torque. I love it hence the reason for my choice of a 650 parallel twin. Lots of low end torque.

I actually learned to ride on a 250 (Honda Rebel) but quickly became bored with the lack of torque, etc. Yes it was an outstanding bike to learn on but I also looked like a monkey screwing a football riding it ( I am 6' 1" and 225 lbs).

Now with all that being said, I would love to have an 08 250r as a second bike, but if I value my marriage, I better pass.

#31 ·
Hey man,
I am a kawa tech in my dads dealership about 60 miles north of columbia. We have a blue 08 250 but im not sure of msrp of the top of my head, close to what u quoted. We do full service and have a very good reputation. The shops been around 30 years this year. If you ever need advice look us up. Its called Dougs Cycle shop. Ill tell u though, depending on your riding experience, that the 250 isnt the fastest bike. I was sorely dissapointed. You might find yourself wanting a b***** bike soon. Anyway, good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.